A Quiet Place Part II (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: January 25, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 2199 CZK
Notes: Full Slip XL, 501 copies

1666958641801.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be the same WWA Steelbook as BestBuy. The finish could be different. It will comes with all the extras as usual.
If I remember correctly, all the ROW steels are glossy like the BB steel. I guess I wasted money on the BB steel then.

If I remember correctly, all the ROW steels are glossy like the BB steel. I guess I wasted money on the BB steel then.

I did mention “the finish COULD be different” so it could be gloss too ;)

I haven’t followed the releases for the WWA Steelbooks for the second movie as I thought it was a lazy done steel and I figured I’d get the 2nd Steel with the FAC release not minding too much regarding the finish. It’s possible you’re right.

Reactions: MM3
I didn't buy a FAC for the first one, but if second one looks good, will either have to get that Umania fullslip, which had a better steelbook, or just add the disc with the first movie in here.

I didn't buy a FAC for the first one, but if second one looks good, will either have to get that Umania fullslip, which had a better steelbook, or just add the disc with the first movie in here.

If you ordered from Umania direct you got free lenti magnet.

If you ordered from Umania direct you got free lenti magnet.
I did order direct, but I guess a bit late. After waiting for half a year, and receiving no package or replies, got the money back through PayPal, and after found out Umania owner died.
I don't know why they stopped the business, or didn't sell the remaining stock at least.

It will be the same WWA Steelbook as BestBuy. The finish could be different. It will comes with all the extras as usual.
Thanks for that! I'm never bought direct from FilmArena but just purchased the FilmArena exclusive Deadpool 2 which is truly gorgeous steelbook

So I wasn't certain if they do all original designs for their lineup

Reactions: Actarus
Thanks for that! I'm never bought direct from FilmArena but just purchased the FilmArena exclusive Deadpool 2 which is truly gorgeous steelbook

So I wasn't certain if they do all original designs for their lineup
They mostly do releases with WWA Steelbooks. Usually limited to 501 pieces.

However when they do releases with their own WEA Steelbooks it’s great.

In any case they do great Fullslips and high quality bonus items.

You should look for the Group Buy on this site or try your luck direct from FAC.

Not a fan of that artwork...
A pass for me...
That's what I said about the first part, now I'm sorry I didn't get it.
This set is way better, except for repeating lenti magnet and poster cards.

I've already bought both movies on simple cheap $10 UHDs on sales, but I'll get this edition, and stick the first part in.
Or find that Korean fullslip on ebay.

That's what I said about the first part, now I'm sorry I didn't get it.
This set is way better, except for repeating lenti magnet and poster cards.

I've already bought both movies on simple cheap $10 UHDs on sales, but I'll get this edition, and stick the first part in.
Or find that Korean fullslip on ebay.

I didn't buy 1st one also, but i got it reserved and will buy it next month.

Where did you get it reserved, some kind of reseller?

It's where i buy most of OC's and other stuff (just recently bought OC's TDK trilogy Blufans and long ago preordered LOTR trilogy HDZ gold label OC's)... Basically, yeah, but i got it for good price - won't have to pay any VAT and shipping costs :).