A View to a Kill (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £17.99

A View to Kill Front.jpg

A View to Kill open.jpg A View to Kill Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Artwork already known
I have a image of the steelbook on it's own but it's watermarked with details from another Web forum so can't use it

You can see artwork in image showing all the new wave of james bond steelbooks
Watermark has been photoshoped in image below

FYvFh10X0AEiuMY.jpeg.jpg

The artwork on the new wave of James Bond steelbooks is using opening credits image from film

The opening credits image was also used with the previous James Bond steelbooks that was released in 2015
These was also a Zavvi Exclusive in UK and also available in other countries
They was available to purchase as a set of steelbooks and purchase individually
James Bond Steelbooks.jpg

Last edited:
Oh My God Omg GIF

I see two of the Brosnan ones in steelbook form already!
I don't care they're some random colors one sees just before he ODs, and all kinds of colored liquids flow from all his orifices.
I'm just glad they're coming so soon, with their stupid out of order randomness!

Artwork already known
I have a image of the steelbook on it's own but it's watermarked with details from another Web forum so can't use it

You can see artwork in image showing all the new wave of james bond steelbooks
Watermark has been photoshoped in image below

View attachment 538754

The artwork on the new wave of James Bond steelbooks is using opening credits image from film

The opening credits image was also used with the previous James Bond steelbooks that was released in 2015
These was also a Zavvi Exclusive in UK and also available in other countries
They was available to purchase as a set of steelbooks and purchase individually
View attachment 538755
Love that they're completing a set for a change. Being a little picky here but the old ones had 007 on the title. It shouldn't bug me... It bugs me. Doh.

I wonder if 'Live And Let Die' will release later in the year? Approaching the 50th anniversary... they might do another slip case like the new Dr. No...