Edition Size: 435
18.25" x 39"
$65

BLACK+OSPREY_TWBB+variant.jpg

Edition Size: 200
18.25" x 39"
$125

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool artwork.. aside from the title itself.. reminds me of the death metal bands that you can't even tell what the name of the band is.. IMO kills the design.

Well half of Horkey's work is posters for hardcore/metal bands, so I guess it goes hand in hand with his style.

But I agree, it's the weakest par of the design.

Come on! I will feel better if at least 1 :hidefninja: got one. :squint:

2 browsers (IE & FF) and both froze with the variant in cart at the shipping calculation stage. 2 browsers = :smashed::smashed:

There will likely be APs for sale in the near future though.

But probably even harder to get.

When I lost the Ken Taylor's Drive print on mondo after paypal sign-in page, and then actually buying one on postersandtoys only to get a refund because it oversold, I was depressed for a week.

an A/P is an Artist Proof.

Say if a print is a run of 100. Around 110 to 120 will be created in case there are any mistake prints with the original 100. Of the overrun that isn't used in replacing any damaged copies, those will go to the Artist and the artist can choose how or when they will be sold.

Reactions: vurt and TobinFrost
The APs went on sale today at postersandtoys. It was a suprise twitter anouncment. Glad I missed it though, because they were charging eBay prices. :angry: $200 for the reg and $400 for the variant. Danial Danger has done the same with his APs, and even stated the going rates on ebay for his pricing. Just sad if you ask me.

Then you have artists like Stout & Kelly selling them at cost or marked up $10-$20.

I undersand it weeds out some of the flippers, as there is not much meat left on the bone. But, it doesn't stop them either and leaves true fans in the dust. These were on the bay for $980 BIN, but looks like the flippers came to their senses and dropped it down to $599. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I missed it too. I would have been too tempted to pay 3.5x original cost for the print. The pricing is ridiculous. Its almost like they are basing the price off of eBay sales. Which in turn only justifies the flippers.

And I missed The Thing today because they decided to drop it on my way from the bathroom to the couch. Had they dropped while I was on the john, I would have gotten it. But noo....maybe next time I won't wash my hands :O

Reactions: roseart