[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Akira

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Taika Waititi

Plot: Akira is an upcoming live-action film based on the Japanese manga, Akira, from the manga director Katsuhiro Ôtomo.

This has been planned and in the works for a while with Taika but for some reason I thought it was cancelled. Been a good year since any news came out about it (I think)

How many films does this dude plan to make in the next few years? No way he can concentrate fully on each project and give them the attention they deserve. A Star Wars film, Akira, a potential Flash Gordon film, a Time Bandits TV show, a TV show about pirates.. and that doesn't include the Thor movie that's coming out next year and another film that'll come out this year. And those are just directing jobs, apparently he's writing on even more projects.

I have full confidence in Taika. He’s a great director

How many films does this dude plan to make in the next few years? No way he can concentrate fully on each project and give them the attention they deserve. A Star Wars film, Akira, a potential Flash Gordon film, a Time Bandits TV show, a TV show about pirates.. and that doesn't include the Thor movie that's coming out next year and another film that'll come out this year. And those are just directing jobs, apparently he's writing on even more projects.

plus two girl friends. :rofl:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database