Alien - L'intégrale (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) [France]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: September 13, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €68.99
Note: Includes 3 bonus discs BD (2 BD bonus for the original Alien Saga + 1 BD bonus for Prometheus) - T-shirt (design Jacob Kuddes) - 4 Mondo cards Alien - a 40 page booklet (number of pages TBC) - 6 movie posters

71dEzCf0V8L._SX522_.jpg

91V2GiTs2DL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice. My only concern is that it wont be the complete collection. Especially if they plan on continuing the franchise, which they will.

Still, It does look good.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Looks nice. My only concern is that it wont be the complete collection. Especially if they plan on continuing the franchise, which they will.

Im not bothered about that because i know whatever alien editions they bring out in the future I'll probably buy them. Cant resist. Lol. You can never have too many alien editions lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233

This day and age mate, no franchise will ever be finished

This day and age mate, no franchise will ever be finished

Naturally however you take something like Resident Evil and that storyline is over. So a collection makes sense even though a reboot is in the works.

Even Alien can be packaged but with Scott already confirming another movie at least (More on the way) it will be missing a chapter in the story. Its like chapter 1, 2, 5, 6.... So now you have a collection with 3 & 4 missing, if you get my point. The prequels sequels make it imbalanced.

Having a collection with Ripley, i get that. Having a collection with the prequels, i get that. But being broken, this collection is great now, till the next movie comes out.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Personally, I don't think this box set is that interesting when considering other releases. You get more cards in the Alien Anthology box set from Japan, which also has 3 discs for Prometheus and an illustrated booklet. It looks like the book in this box set is basically the digibook being sold at Target and elsewhere. The only benefit I see here is the box and extra posters for Prometheus and Covenant, but even then, they are folded mini posters as opposed to full sized ones. I don't care about the t-shirt. I have the Japan, European, and U.S. versions of the Alien Anthology box sets, the Prometheus Korean 3D steelbook with a booklet, the Prometheus Target edition with a booklet and slipcase and I ordered the 4K steelbook for Covenant + the Target Digibook.

Not sure about anyone else, but this box set just isn't worth it - at least for me. And they are going to release more Alien movies anyways.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/108717_front.jpg

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...er-tribute-limited-edition-japan.52647/page-3

Last edited: