Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here
Officially licensed
7 Exclusive crew cards and Alien mini fig with pre-order
29 EUR

presale-offering-en2-png.369838

nostromo1.png

Get ready for an epic cooperative survival Boardgame to test your skills and tactics, with or against your friends!

With your teammates manage the entire Nostromo’s crew,
decide on your tactics and strategy before their deployment on the field.
In order to Survive use various type of mission orders, protocols, weapons…
or hunt your friends using your skills and attempt to slay them all in being the Alien.

3 GAME MODES:
DUEL : Control the entire Nostromo’s crew to face against the Alien player

1 VS ALL: Survive alongside your teammates in order to escape before Alien decimate the entire crew

HEROÏQUE : Be part of Nostromo’s Crew and try to survice. Protext your teammates, rescue them, face the Alien, stay strong… an alive!

IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM

ALIEN
  • Become the ultimate hunter, playing as being the ALIEN and track them down to the last.
  • Carefully use your skills and movements so that they have no chance to escape.
  • Choose the difficulty of the game thanks to several modes developed for the ALIEN.
alien-dans-le-bloc.jpg

CREW
crew-dans-le-bloc.jpg

• Control or be the NOSTROMO’S CREW and use characters special abilities to survive.
  • Combine skilfully your various actions to successfully escape from here before it’s too late…
NOSTROMO
  • Play inside the legendary vessel of the saga: The USCSS NOSTROMO.
  • Mislead the enemy, collect items to defend yourself and use the different rooms of the ship to get away with it.
  • Or manipulate your prey, sow the doubt, hide in the shadows, then emerge from nowhere and slain them all.
plateau-dans-le-bloc.jpg

Attachments

• Presale-offering-En2.png
    Presale-offering-En2.png
    717.5 KB · Views: 4,928
Sadly, there seems to be controversy about this game which may have been stolen from its original author after having failed to agree on an appropriate contract with the publisher. Details can be found here : https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1978122/communique-french-game-designers-union-about-alien/page/1
I am a big fan of this franchise, but I won't condone this kind of behaviour, luckily very rare in the boardgame hobby.
(and yes, I just created my account to be able to post this warning. But this is no gratuitous flaming : just read the boardgamegeek communique and decide by yourself what you want to do)