Aliens: 30th Anniversary Hadley's Hope Two Pack [Neca]

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Price: $44.99 (+$5.00 for Collector Grade)
Release Date: October 2017
PreOrder Link: Big Bad Toy Store
IMG_7813.JPG

IMG_7810.JPG
IMG_7811.JPG
IMG_7812.JPG
IMG_7813.JPG
IMG_7814.JPG
IMG_7815.JPG
IMG_7816.JPG
IMG_7817.JPG
IMG_7818.JPG
IMG_7819.JPG
Product Description
The set includes the first-ever Carter Burke with the likeness of Paul Reiser, a special edition Concept Aliens Warrior with Dome, and a replica of the population sign for Hadley's Hope.

Weyland-Yutani company man Carter Burke makes his action figure debut in this set! He stands approximately 7" tall, has over 25 points of articulation and features the likeness of Paul Reiser. His sculpt is completely faithful to the movie.

The Concept Warrior is based on James Cameron's original concept for the Alien, which he envisioned with a semi-transparent dome and in a darker color scheme. (This was changed early in production.) It utilizes the new "Ultimate" Alien body, which has many upgrades, including added articulation and increased range of motion in upper torso and neck, plus a re-engineered tail assembly which provides an additional swivel as well as having a bendable portion. The figure stands over 9" tall and has over 30 points of articulation.

The Hadley's Hope population sign measures approximately 6 x 6 inches and will make a perfect diorama element. Clamshell packaging.

Product Features
  • Carter Burke
    • Figure debut
    • 7 inches (17.75cm)
    • 25 Points of articulation
    • Features the likeness of Paul Reiser
  • Concept Aliens Warrior
    • 9 inches (23cm)
    • 30 Points of articulation
    • Utilizes the "Ultimate" body
    • James Cameron's original concept for the Alien
  • Made of plastic
  • Themed to the events of Hadley's Hope in Aliens
  • Hadley's Hope diorama element
  • Clamshell Packaging
Box Contents
  • Carter Burke figure
  • Concept Aliens Warrior figure
  • Hadley's Hope sign

Heheh nice concept.
Seems kinda cheap for what you're getting or may be the figures gonna feel cheap in hand
NECAs are surprisingly pretty great for the low price. I have 1/6 Pinhead and Alien Xeno from them and they are both outstanding.
My only little dig at this - Paul Reiser's Carter Burke was never at Hadley's Hope!

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
NECAs are surprisingly pretty great for the low price. I have 1/6 Pinhead and Alien Xeno from them and they are both outstanding.
My only little dig at this - Paul Reiser's Carter Burke was never at Hadley's Hope!
I thought this was at Hadley's Hope?

I could be wrong. I'll go investigate. But I was always under the impression tht Hadley's Hope was a small mining community full of non- WY prospectors that were off the reservation.
Ya, and when these guys arrived Burke went with them so he can get a live sample of the alien. Or at least that's what i remember from the movie.

May be we can get Professor @digitalbabe's input? Who received the Master of Alienology some years back.