Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: October 5, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46096342-D660-478B-B6E7-B9BBC112A57D.jpeg

Last edited:
Wonder if they will raise the price like they did with The Thing, Vertigo and Rear Window.

Possibly. Those are universal titles but I could see Best Buy doing that for this Lionsgate title. They've been pretty good about keeping the same price-ish on the other LG titles.

Or it was selling a lot quicker than they thought and they want to keep some closer to release date...

Reactions: MM3
hi all, I've added 9 more copies to the group buy. that will be all I'll be adding until release day in October.

if you don't grab one of these, I'll be glad to help IF American Psycho is available to be ordered after then.

Best Buy has an aggressive cancellation policy in place for this title, so it's been more difficult to source than previous titles.

I have ALL requested copies ordered thus far.

Thanks

I'm really confused by that inside art... so its bare metal, with like a horizontal reflection of his face on the one side and business card in the foreground seemingly slotted into the metal on the other side? Wierd concept. Love the rest though.

I'm really confused by that inside art... so its bare metal, with like a horizontal reflection of his face on the one side and business card in the foreground seemingly slotted into the metal on the other side? Wierd concept. Love the rest though.

its Bateman opening up his business card holder. That’s his reflection. And the business card art is slotted in the holder. So when you open I side ways it looks like you’re Bateman opening your BC holder

Edit: I just realised you mentioned all that anyway but wasn’t sure if you got what they are trying to achieve

its Bateman opening up his business card holder. That’s his reflection. And the business card art is slotted in the holder. So when you open I side ways it looks like you’re Bateman opening your BC holder

Edit: I just realised you mentioned all that anyway but wasn’t sure if you got what they are trying to achieve
Ohhh right i see now. No i didn't clock that the concept of the interior was to be the inside of his holder. I just thought it was some wierd concept haha makes sense now and will probably look better holding it in hand.

Reactions: Flloydo