Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: October 5, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46096342-D660-478B-B6E7-B9BBC112A57D.jpeg

Last edited:
hi all, I'll be adding another 10 (TEN) copies to the group buy in another 2-3 hours. Hopefully all those that asked are watching this discussion thread or my group buy discussion thread.

I got my copy! Awesome release, apparently everything was in awesome condition til I pulled the slip up and my Steelbook has dents on front and back, this was pretty much before they put it inside the slip, hopefully it’s just mine and not a whole bunch….

hi all, I'm just posting here for high visibility. A large number of you have approached me privately about sourcing more copies, as you missed out.

I'll continue to try and source more as time allows. As Best Buy has switched the order system to in-store pickup for now, we'll have to wait a bit to get more copies secured.

However, if you are willing to wait a bit longer to get your copy, I'll be happy to continue to help. Don't panic and go paying e-bay prices!

For context, we've sold 60 copies thus far and many of those are in hand already.

Thanks

Added 10 more copies. This is it, no more restocks after this.

@Flloydo @Space Cadet

I'm sure there are more people that I'm missing but hopefully the updates via the GB and this thread are sufficient.

Added 10 more copies. This is it, no more restocks after this.

@Flloydo @Space Cadet

I'm sure there are more people that I'm missing but hopefully the updates via the GB and this thread are sufficient.
Thanks for the tag mate. Just purchased this and ran. Hopefully can join a third GB soon Or depending on how @Noodles feels we might his and mine them sent to one address