Resource icon

American Psycho 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

American Psycho 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in American Psycho 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: themanfromunkle

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Hi Stuart,

Turns out the group buy sold out for now. You would click “overview” above and there would be a button to purchase. I think it was under $25.

shipping is separate and is the same for 1-3 steelbooks. Which includes a box and bubble wrap of the steelbooks.

that’s about $31.

keep watching the discussion thread and this group buy. I’ll try and restock as I’m able to.

Welcome to hidefninja!

Sep 5, 2021
Hi Stuart,

Turns out the group buy sold out for now. You would click “overview” above and there would be a button to purchase. I think it was under $25.

shipping is separate and is the same for 1-3 steelbooks. Which includes a box and bubble wrap of the steelbooks.

that’s about $31.

keep watching the discussion thread and this group buy. I’ll try and restock as I’m able to.

Welcome to hidefninja!
Hi @apsmith21 just wondering if there's an update to whether you can get more in stock so I can order ? Cheers

Reactions: apsmith21

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Hi @apsmith21 just wondering if there's an update to whether you can get more in stock so I can order ? Cheers

just FYI, I do have extras ordered but we're waiting to have them in hand and go from there. If everything arrives in fine shape I won't need to worry about returns and can add some to the group buy.

Hi @apsmith21,

I too am new here and also looking to join in the group buy for this and for other upcoming steelbooks from Best Buy.
Any chance of a restock for this? @Stujoker and I (and others perhaps) would really like to know, many thanks.

Sure - I've quoted my response above to the discussion thread. I will have extras but I'm waiting for them to arrive to make sure everything looks good.

I won't reserve more copies for members until I can see that most of the ones I have ordered arrive in good shape and then I will update the listing with additional copies at that time.

Hope that helps!

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member

Hi @apsmith21,

I too am new here and also looking to join in the group buy for this and for other upcoming steelbooks from Best Buy.
Any chance of a restock for this? @Stujoker and I (and others perhaps) would really like to know, many thanks.

hi all, I'll be adding another 10 (TEN) copies to the group buy in another 2-3 hours. Hopefully all those that asked are watching this discussion thread or my group buy discussion thread.

May 15, 2017
Hey, I've never done a group buy before and am interested in this steelbook! I was just wondering if someone could tell me from prior experience how much shipping would approximately cost to Sydney, Australia? Thanks.

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I'm new here but I really want this steel, I need it shipped to the UK. Could you please tell me how much this would be, and if there are any available?

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Hi, I'm new here but I really want this steel, I need it shipped to the UK. Could you please tell me how much this would be, and if there are any available?
Hey @Saulclarke, this was Andy's response to another member asking the exact thing (Quoted below) :thumbs:
I believe that he is going to try and add a few more in the coming weeks, one thing I will say is it seems you'll need to be pretty quick with ordering one as the last 10 that was re-stocked seemed to sell out pretty quick.

Hi Stuart,

that’s about $31.

Welcome to hidefninja!

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
You can bill me for shipping if this is ready to go, thank you

Shipping is paid for via this group buy.