Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still nothing for me today

No update since the 15th on the tracking either

:(

Getting worried now
China post is slow
Delivery can be quick sometimes as in 8-12 days but it's not unusual to be waiting 2-4 weeks
2-4 weeks is normal and can even be as long as 6 weeks but most times it's 2-4 weeks

China post is slow
Delivery can be quick sometimes as in 8-12 days but it's not unusual to be waiting 2-4 weeks
2-4 weeks is normal and can even be as long as 6 weeks but most times it's 2-4 weeks

Yep, like I said I've had to wait a few weeks for parcels from these places. Sometimes my kimchi's take a week and sometimes 2-3 weeks, my nova usually take around 2+ weeks, my only direct manta order for man of steel was under a week I think plus the deadpool GB was rapid too and I got my revenant today from a member here (I'll post pics and name drop tomorrow) but my first 2 blu fans were bought from the bay from someone in the UK so that's a different story and arrived quick but my first direct blu fans order was avengers variant mondo steel and that was just over a week and this is my first blu fans GB so I kinda had the avengers variant time frame in mind.

But a couple of us seem to be in the same boat (stifflers dad and jayscott) plus there could be more so my worrying has dropped a few bars - if that makes sense

The wait is worth it, believe me. I actually think this would have been the best lenti out there if it wasn't for the off-centre title. It really is that nice, but the title mishap really does let it down. I have no idea how that happened.

Yeah something like that happened to me before the information was never updated and it just arrived at my address a few days later.

Same, it's happned a couple of times but like you say arrived a couple of days later.

Hoping it arrives next week.
If I don't have it this time next week then I'll definately be worried

The zavvi lenti version will arrive quicker at this rate

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Haven't received mine either and to think that I'm in Asia... Anyway, it'll probably be here on monday. :)

Was there ever an explanation from blufans as to why the title is off center? Was it really intentional or a print error?