Ant-Man (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: November 27, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,020

antman-tw-steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, i won't blind-buy this one as i did with Age of Ultron...
lessons learned. :thumbs:

The slip looks to be as boring as the one they put on AoU... not what i was hoping to see. (n)

Reactions: harry
Glad i passed on this not a fan of the artwork and i was hoping for a nice looking slip as taiwan produce one of the best but still happy as money saved on this will wait for a better version to purchase hopefully.

Reactions: harry and luke98
it's the same as the USA release, i didn't take pictures of the inside artwork, but here's a USA version unboxing video, it's identical.
same artwork, same blue discs.

Thanks so much as I think I can find pics of the discs and inside then. Do you happen to know since it sounds like you have opened it, someone keeps mentioning something about an included bracelet; was there ever such a thing????

THANKS

//Steve

Thanks so much as I think I can find pics of the discs and inside then. Do you happen to know since it sounds like you have opened it, someone keeps mentioning something about an included bracelet; was there ever such a thing????

THANKS

//Steve
Shouldn't be the same discs as usually the Asian editions have like local lettering or something on them. If you still have, would appreciate discs pics as well as the inside art even if same as BB Edition. Also, are you aware of anything included inside such as a bracelet or something????

Thanks - STAY SAFE