Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Ant-Man and the Wasp

Tagline: Real Heroes. Not Actual Size

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: Peyton Reed

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michelle Pfeiffer, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Douglas, Michael Peña, Walton Goggins, Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, T.I., David Dastmalchian, Hannah John-Kamen,

Release: 2018-07-04

Runtime: 118

Plot: As Scott Lang balances being both a superhero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside the Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.

Attachments

• wasp-costume-pic.jpg
    wasp-costume-pic.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 792
Didn't realise but this is coming out a month after the US gets it in the UK, apparently it's due to the World Cup :mad:

How the hell are we going to avoid spoilers for an entire month??

Didn't realise but this is coming out a month after the US gets it in the UK, apparently it's due to the World Cup :mad:

Wow really?? That's bullsh*t!

Loved the first movie and really looking forward to this

What date do you have for it?
I thought UK was getting this end of July

It better not be so late. Sod the World Cup! :p
Male team never win and the ladies bought us the cup a few years back anyway, so sod it,

What date do you have for it?
I thought UK was getting this end of July

It better not be so late. Sod the World Cup! :p
Male team never win and the ladies bought us the cup a few years back anyway, so sod it,

Currently August 3rd

Loved the first one and have been really liking these trailers. I’m probably in the minority but this is one of my most anticipated movies of 2018.