Ant-Man and The Wasp (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Filmarena Collection #160) [Czech Republic]

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 1199 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: Those who will purchase both E1 and E2 editions will be getting a free Hardbox. Each edition is limited to 751 copies.

E1_ANT.jpgE2 antman.jpgBox_ant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This came out of nowhere. Nice to finally get a replacement for the fairly awful smlife release! Hopefully they use the zavvi lenticular steel, rather than the white, titleless wwa though.

Reactions: a_o
That E1 is exactly what I hoped Weet's WEA Steelbook would have been

I'm sure this will still sell out but I really can't see the point of it, really old WWA Steelbook edition coming out the same time as a brand new WEA release :cautious:

That E1 is exactly what I hoped Weet's WEA Steelbook would have been

I'm sure this will still sell out but I really can't see the point of it, really old WWA Steelbook edition coming out the same time as a brand new WEA release :cautious:
Well FA are still the kings of FS when they use their velvet paper (and not that canvas crap), so these can be reeeeally nice Slips.
But yes, the Steelbook:

James May GIF by DriveTribe

Reactions: Mararagan
Surprised this is an XL. Would've thought it was a delayed old design like CW and Dr Strange. Also Surprised it's the old old wwa and not the zavvi lenti, like CW and Dr Strange were. Not interested as I'll be getting the weet, but in all fairness, both packages look fantastic. Great art choices all round.