Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 22, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £32.99

Ant Man and the Wasp  Quantumania.jpg
Ant Man with Jcard.jpg Ant Man Back.jpg Ant Man Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone doing a GB on this for those with complete UK MCU steel collections who are now left out with no international shipping :’(?

Anyone doing a GB on this for those with complete UK MCU steel collections who are now left out with no international shipping :’(?
If you struggle, I’ll help you out. I have over 600 feedback on eBay. I’ll just ask that you cover postage and packaging plus a little extra for my time and effort.

I’ve been helped out in the past my members in Germany so happy to do the same

Unless you're clamouring for a UK jcard, there really is no need. Exactly the same steel will be released in pretty much every territory worldwide. You can buy it directly yourself.

Yep, same. Mine went about 10am this morning with creed 3.
Gonna watch the imax version tonight on D+

I have a feeling the whole film is in imax (or at least from when they get to the quantum realm which is 5 mins into the film lol)

I also think the whole of guardians 3 is filmed in imax and I can’t wait to see that

Gonna watch the imax version tonight on D+

I have a feeling the whole film is in imax (or at least from when they get to the quantum realm which is 5 mins into the film lol)

I also think the whole of guardians 3 is filmed in imax and I can’t wait to see that
I'll be watching that over the weekend too. Not all of AM3 is imax, certainly not the start and end anyway. Maybe from the point they hit TQR. All of GOTG3 is imax, I saw it in 3D :D

Reactions: Flloydo
My tracking was saying Monday for 48 hour tracked. But got text from RM this morning saying it's coming today. Let's hope it has a nice finish.

I'm fed up of Steelbooks with no title or embossing, so I won't be buying this one.
It’s sheer laziness by Disney. The attitude seems to be a cardboard j card in different languages will do rather than go to an effort on the Steelbook itself. The money they expected to charge for a crap product. I think I’m going to buy the 4K amray cases with a cardboard sleeve going forward

So many steels come without titles, like literally so many. No need to specifically hate on disney about it. Tbh I usually prefer titles too, but what's the point in bitching about it. Particularly now, 6 weeks after the mockups have gone up :rofl:

I like the artwork and matches Wakanda Forever with the wrap around design (would be nice to have faith that Disney to do that for all future MCU steels). US full gloss finish far superior to the ROW one though

Reactions: Flloydo
Tbh, this time around, there's very little difference between ROW & US. We're talking about a tenth of the surface area, on the far left and right layered with matte. The US copy looks like the rear left is silver too, just glossed, which doesn't really help.

I'm fed up of Steelbooks with no title or embossing, so I won't be buying this one.

It’s sheer laziness by Disney. The attitude seems to be a cardboard j card in different languages will do rather than go to an effort on the Steelbook itself. The money they expected to charge for a crap product. I think I’m going to buy the 4K amray cases with a cardboard sleeve going forward
Just do what @Flloydo does and add sticky notes to make up for the lack of MCU titles...
1684592358439.png

Courtesy of @Flloydo, great pictures shared BTW :thumbs: