Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.80 star(s) Rating: 2.80/5 5 Votes
Title: Ant-Man 3 (2022)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen

Release: 2022-07-29

Plot: Marvel Studios has made the decision to move ahead with the third Ant-Man film. It is expected to film in the Summer of 2021 under Pym Particles Productions III LLC.

I thought I'd be more excited about this, but something isn't doing it for me. The last 30 seconds of the trailer were great and I'm pumped about the Kang stuff... but the overall look of things feels very fake and green screen. I know the effects aren't finished yet so i'll give it a chance but I'm on the fence right now.

Reactions: 3Maters and Noodles
hmm, dont know what to think about it. i love ant-man 1 & 2, but this one looks too strange.
This looks wilder than both combined in a good way

I love the first and I do enjoy the sequel but it’s full potential wasn’t used in the 2nd. This looks like the potential of a second and third film in one.

This is the start of the next big thing too. Loki and this all lead to the next avengers and the events in between and I can’t f**king wait.

Kang is gona be sick

I thought I'd be more excited about this, but something isn't doing it for me. The last 30 seconds of the trailer were great and I'm pumped about the Kang stuff... but the overall look of things feels very fake and green screen. I know the effects aren't finished yet so i'll give it a chance but I'm on the fence right now.
Glad someone else said it, because I thought I was maybe just being picky, but I feel exactly the same about the CGI. It's not necessarily bad, but there's just too much of it and it's too in your face... almost gives me Star Wars prequel vibes lol.

Reactions: kaw and 3Maters
Glad someone else said it, because I thought I was maybe just being picky, but I feel exactly the same about the CGI. It's not necessarily bad, but there's just too much of it and it's too in your face... almost gives me Star Wars prequel vibes lol.

I hate being negative about stuff like this... But some shots look a lot worse than others.

Reactions: 3Maters and Noodles
antman_and_the_wasp_quantumania_ver3.jpeg

162C68B0-02B5-42C8-A4F6-0476AA3DC2FD.jpeg

LOL can’t wait to see him in live action with that massive face

4811B87E-2B7E-42B0-BCE9-1BA57D4052F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: kaw