Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.80 star(s) Rating: 2.80/5 5 Votes
Title: Ant-Man 3 (2022)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen

Release: 2022-07-29

Plot: Marvel Studios has made the decision to move ahead with the third Ant-Man film. It is expected to film in the Summer of 2021 under Pym Particles Productions III LLC.

antman_and_the_wasp_quantumania_ver19.jpeg

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Really don’t like the new Matt Ferguson art.

The other new one is better

Just got back from seeing this...
Oh boy guys, I'm usually very positive about things but I was NOT a fan of this one. Big mis-step by Marvel.

I might need a little time to think about it as its still pretty fresh, but this is one of my least favorite MCU films.

But I did think Jonathan Majors as Kang was great!
Although...
The first post credits scene was horrible. The whole thing was so silly and poorly done.

The 2nd post credits scene was a little bit better at least. But that was probably just a scene from Loki Season 2.

Really curious how other people feel about this one.

PS. WHERE THE HECK WAS LUIS!? I kept hoping he would show up... The best part of the first 2 films and you completely write him out? Lame.

Last edited:
Who gives a f**k what IMDB or Rotten tomatoes says. Does my head in. Just go watch it

Thought it was excellent. Proper weird marvel film which I was hoping on. Much better than the sequel and also such a different film compared to those first 2

So many weird and cool characters. Loved Kang and MODOK

The 2 post credit scenes are great too. Real juicy. And a peep of what to come

First post credit scene reminded me of the end of the One lol

The 2nd post credits scene was a little bit better at least. But that was probably just a scene from Loki Season 2.
[/spoiler]

yeah that’s from Loki 2

Wasn’t expecting that. Loved that we got a little tease of what will happen in that series and hopefully they are tracking down Kang variants

Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP
Who gives a f**k what IMDB or Rotten tomatoes says. Does my head in. Just go watch it

For sure!!! I'm happy for anyone that liked it and I feel like everyone should go see it for themselves and decide. Everyone is a different person and has their own tastes. You shouldn't let a number on rotten tomatoes decide what you see and don't see. Walking out of the theater I heard a kid say to his Dad "That was a pretty awesome movie".

I don't mean to discourage anyone because I personally didn't enjoy it. Decide for yourself.

Thought it was excellent. Proper weird marvel film which I was hoping on. Much better than the sequel and also such a different film compared to those first 2

So many weird and cool characters. Loved Kang and MODOK

The 2 post credit scenes are great too. Real juicy. And a peep of what to come

First post credit scene reminded me of the end of the One lol
TBH, most of the time I find the critics get reviews correct (even with Marvel), but on this one I thought they were off. It’s not the best marvel, but it’s not like it was Dr. Strange 2 (which to me was easily the biggest phase 4 disappointment). I personally thought it was 2 hours well spent.

Reactions: Flloydo
For sure!!! I'm happy for anyone that liked it and I feel like everyone should go see it for themselves and decide. Everyone is a different person and has their own tastes. You shouldn't let a number on rotten tomatoes decide what you see and don't see. Walking out of the theater I heard a kid say to his Dad "That was a pretty awesome movie".

That’s cool that you heard that. It felt more like the guardians and Thor ragnarok world for me because of all the weird characters and had a bit of Star Wars Mos Eisley cantina vibe to it and I liked that.

But yeah just enjoyed it. Lovely visuals too. But MODOK just did it for me.
I don't mean to discourage anyone because I personally didn't enjoy it. Decide for yourself.

Reactions: kaw
TBH, most of the time I find the critics get reviews correct (even with Marvel), but on this one I thought they were off. It’s not the best marvel, but it’s not like it was Dr. Strange 2 (which to me was easily the biggest phase 4 disappointment). I personally thought it was 2 hours well spent.
Well off. It’s crazy. So bored at seeing the same argument that’s it’s not comic accurate etc. Oh MODOK don’t look like he does in the comic. Jesus Christ.

The MCU want to do their own thing with the live action films. Get over it. It’s not a comic where anything can happen, or come back from dying etc. Just bores me at this point.

Just enjoy the weird little film

Reactions: Steely-Booked