Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.80 star(s) Rating: 2.80/5 5 Votes
Title: Ant-Man 3 (2022)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen

Release: 2022-07-29

Plot: Marvel Studios has made the decision to move ahead with the third Ant-Man film. It is expected to film in the Summer of 2021 under Pym Particles Productions III LLC.

Who knows what's happened. It's not rare for victims of domestic violence to not cooperate with police.
Apparently they have video evidence and witness statements which prove the woman's claims to be untrue, but then it's also come out that Majors has a history of this type of behaviour. I guess the whole truth will come out sooner or later.

I see people already giving their Kang recast suggestions on social media... John Boyega seems a popular choice.

Based on some negative reviews, prepared for something abysmal, but it's actually one of the better recent Marvel movies, if not the best in the new phase. A lot of imaginative beings, entities, whatever, a city battle that's better, than in Star Wars, where we never got one (as far as I remember).
Basically a fun and colorful adventure.

I see people already giving their Kang recast suggestions on social media... John Boyega seems a popular choice.

Well, they look similar, only I don't think they should recast him. Kang is supposed to be evil. Boyega doesn't feel evil, but Majors does. I'd film his scenes even in jail, if it came to that. All you need is 1 room, a costume and a couple of green drapes anyway, with these animated movies and 95% CGI.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles