Reading, England
Release date: October 19, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

received_282221196619236.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Group buy posted

I can add more if needed, not sure how many folks would like a copy.

That's great, I'd also be on board of you'd add some more.

I usually like Ken Taylor but I just can’t get on with this one. Think it’s the orange. I prefer the front to the back though. But yeah like others I have to give a lot of credit to Lionsgate for making some nice steels with PETs and 4K for reasonable prices. Well for the US market anyway

Reactions: ethnosax
I usually like Ken Taylor but I just can’t get on with this one. Think it’s the orange. I prefer the front to the back though. But yeah like others I have to give a lot of credit to Lionsgate for making some nice steels with PETs and 4K for reasonable prices. Well for the US market anyway
Same. I'm a big fan of Ken's work, and I have the Alice in Wonderland steel with his poster on it. But something about this one just doesn't interest me at all. However, great to see poster-scene artists being commissioned for new work for steels.

Reactions: Flloydo
Same. I'm a big fan of Ken's work, and I have the Alice in Wonderland steel with his poster on it. But something about this one just doesn't interest me at all. However, great to see poster-scene artists being commissioned for new work for steels.

Ohh I love that Alice in Wonderland steel art. Yeah it really is. Kinda makes up for the hiatus in mondo steels every so often