Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: October 19, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

received_282221196619236.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Well I just watched the original version, fantastic piece of art! Still don’t know how Kramer vs Kramer won over this. Cinematography brilliant!
Good choice. The thetrical cut has the best pace. I would recommend the order:

Theatrical -》final -》redux

Final if you want to see it more fleshed out but it's not as good as the original. Redux is longer with even more deleted scenes that don't seem necessary. Avoid Redux unless you are super interested.

Reactions: tono06
Thanks for the GB and getting this to me, @apsmith21 - really a beauty (although I don't quite like the slip on this one; looks like something I would have photoshopped when I was 12 years old getting crazy with the opaque brush).

This film has really been blessed with some good ones - I'm probably good now as far as Apocalypse Now steelbooks are concerned... :cigar:

_20211120_212509.JPG

A definite plus of these slip covers is that there seems to be a higher probability for the steels to reach me undamaged. For every other Best Buy release I have so far not managed to get one. Single. Mint. Copy. Ever. No matter the source. But - sucker that I am - I will keep trying. :naughty: