Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually with the next release’s preorder. They’ll go up at the same time. So in this case, should be when A Star is Born goes up for preorder on their site.
Thanks buddy! It would have to be with an upcoming release I have no interest in... guess I'll have to start paying attention to it now lol.

Are restocks in addition to whatever was already announced or are they copies that either didn’t sell or were returned? Confused, given that these are numbered releases.

Thanks buddy! It would have to be with an upcoming release I have no interest in... guess I'll have to start paying attention to it now lol.

Well star is born is supposed to go live on Friday but we still haven’t had beauty shots and if they aren’t ready in time I think it will be re scheduled. So just keep an eye out on when the pre order is. Website currently says Friday FYI

If I see anything I’ll text you

Are restocks in addition to whatever was already announced or are they copies that either didn’t sell or were returned? Confused, given that these are numbered releases.

They are from the numbered print run. Unsold

Like @Flloydo said we don’t know when the next release’s preorder will be. It was supposed to be Friday but without the beauty shots that seems unlikely. Sorry I can’t give you an exact date for that Aquaman restock!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Well star is born is supposed to go live on Friday but we still haven’t had beauty shots and if they aren’t ready in time I think it will be re scheduled. So just keep an eye out on when the pre order is. Website currently says Friday FYI

If I see anything I’ll text you
Like @Flloydo said we don’t know when the next release’s preorder will be. It was supposed to be Friday but without the beauty shots that seems unlikely. Sorry I can’t give you an exact date for that Aquaman restock!
Gotcha! Thanks for making me aware. :thumbs:

I've ordered the full slip for now, but would rather cancel it and get the double lenti instead... hopefully Star Is Born goes live and restocks go up before these start shipping. :ohno:

Gotcha! Thanks for making me aware. :thumbs:

I've ordered the full slip for now, but would rather cancel it and get the double lenti instead... hopefully Star Is Born goes live and restocks go up before these start shipping. :ohno:

My DL has already shipped mate. Yesterday or this morning. So be careful