Army Of Darkness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 4, 2022
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $39.98 (Shout) - $34.99 (Amazon - Best Buy)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Spot gloss finish

71BtuGqAWdL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

I honestly didn’t think SHOUT could top their own Steelbook they released a few years ago and I wasn’t gonna buy this but love the artwork and oh man, I just received it and it’s awesome, I know the original one is glossy and love it as well but the combination of spot gloss and matte is incredible and not just random, love it!
Agree, initially I was disappointed to see it wasn't full gloss like the prior, but the design is very creative and the spot gloss works well. Definitely another excellent edition from Shout Factory.

Available to order via Amazon UK now, just over £37 with free delivery :thumbs:
Amazon UK is the Amazon USA Global Shop listing
Seller is Amazon US and shipped by Amazon US from USA

Amazon USA Global Shop listings on Amazon UK are UK delivery address only
Prices include UK vat and free delvery

USA Global Shop listings go live on Amazon UK after USA release date
The seller is Amazon USA

Reminder for those based in UK and ordering from Amazon UK or international members ordering from Zavvi

The Blu-ray discs 2/3/4 in Scream Factory release is Region A locked
Disc 1 4K UHD disc is Region Free

You will need a Blu-ray Player that can play Region A Blu-ray locked discs if you want to use the Blu-ray discs
As in those based outside USA you will need a 4K UHD or Blu-ray Player that is Multiregion enabled

DISC ONE (THEATRICAL CUT – 4K UHD):

• NEW 2022 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative Approved By Director Sam Raimi, Director Of Photography Bill Pope, And Editor Bob Murawski
  • In Dolby Vision (HDR 10 Compatible)
  • DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, 2.0
DISC TWO (THEATRICAL CUT – BLU-RAY):

• NEW 2022 4K Scan of the Original Camera Negative approved by director Sam Raimi, director of photography Bill Pope, and editor Bob Murawski
  • Medieval Times: The Making of “Army Of Darkness” – A Feature-length Documentary With Over 20 people Interviewed Including Star & Co-Producer Bruce Campbell, Actors Ted Raimi, Bill Moseley, And Patricia Tallman, And Many More…
  • Original Ending
  • Alternate Opening With Optional Commentary By Sam Raimi And Bruce Campbell
  • Deleted Scenes With Optional Commentary By Sam Raimi And Bruce Campbell
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spots
  • U.S. Video Promo
DISC THREE – (DIRECTOR’S CUT – BLU-RAY):

• Audio Commentary With Director Sam Raimi, Actor Bruce Campbell, And Co-Writer Ivan Raimi
  • Additional Behind-The-Scenes Footage From KNB Effects
  • Creating the Deadites – Vintage Featurette
  • Vintage "Making Of" Featurette
  • Extended Interview Clips With Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, And Robert Tapert
DISC FOUR – (INTERNATIONAL CUT – BLU-RAY):

• DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, 2.0 (International Cut)
  • Television Version With Additional Footage (Standard Definition)
  • International Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Galleries With Rare Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Production Designer Anthony Tremblay, Visual Effects Supervisor William Mesa And Special Make-Up Effects Artists Tony Gardner And KNB EFX, Inc. (Over 200 Stills)
  • Still Gallery Of Props And Rare Photos From The Collection Of Super Fan Dennis Carter Jr.
  • Storyboards For Deleted Or Alternate Scenes
  • The Men Behind The Army – Vintage Featurett

Last edited:
Amazon UK is the Amazon USA Global Shop listing
Seller is Amazon US and shipped by Amazon US from USA

Amazon USA Global Shop listings on Amazon UK are UK delivery address only
Prices include UK vat and free delvery

USA Global Shop listings go live on Amazon UK after USA release date
The seller is Amazon USA
Here's hoping to snagging Coraline and Paranorman via Amazon UK in December then.

GSG15 code for orders over 60£ is STILL working on this and The Fog steelbook
@Punker76
I guess I've tried it on something that was on their exclusion list.
Where's that list anyway.

Oh, and Zavvi UK isn't selling this either, also thought such codes only work on the UK version of the store...

I guess I've tried it on something that was on their exclusion list.
Where's that list anyway.

Oh, and Zavvi UK isn't selling this either, also thought such codes only work on the UK version of the store...

It was listed on Zavvi's UK site yesterday but I don't see it now. Perhaps it was an error on their part. I thought it was weird that they were listing a region "A" steelbook.

It was listed on Zavvi's UK site yesterday but I don't see it now. Perhaps it was an error on their part. I thought it was weird that they were listing a region "A" steelbook.
Yes I was confused by this, they had many listed including starship troppers, gattaca,, army of darkness, last action hero , jumanji etc but all taken off now except the fog.

It's just zavvi adding things to uk store instead of the us store by mistake. Happens quite regularly, but also gets removed quite quicked too.

It's just zavvi adding things to uk store instead of the us store by mistake. Happens quite regularly, but also gets removed quite quicked too.
What does that mean for people who ordered them from the UK yesterday? Basically just sent anyways from the US?