Horror-Blu-ray As Above, So Below (with Slipcover) (FilmArena Collection) (Limited to 100) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
As Above, So Below

Limited numbered 200 pieces

Release date - 28.1.2015
Price - 449CZK
FilmArena

AASB_numbered.jpg

Last edited:
Are these up for sale anywhere?
This looks gorgeos..!

This is the freakin harderst thing to find all sold out as soon as they went on pre order and only a few very limited amount were available in the Group Buy, they were gone in the Gb in like 20min if I read a member post correctly,

So, is this sold out already, or still waiting for the pre-order button ready? Because it doesn't say "sold out during pre-order" just like the steelbook version. It just says "pre-order comes in 14 days," instead.

This is the freakin harderst thing to find all sold out as soon as they went on pre order and only a few very limited amount were available in the Group Buy, they were gone in the Gb in like 20min if I read a member post correctly,

Well, no surprise for me with a low print run like this.. :/
I guess i'll have to be happy with my plain steelbook then.. looks nice on its own too. :)

Haven't even seen any advertisement about it or some.. :/
Oh well... think i'll give this a miss then.. :(

Yes my friend this was their first release and they sold in 20 min or so...they added 300 more un-numbered copies and those also sold out so quicly and since it was film arena's first exclusive we were not used to this company and if you didn't pay attention to the movie specifically for every single release then it passed us by.

i was not following every release of the movie it is how I missed and after seeing their package they were OOS :( I want one sniffff (n)