Multi Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (2020)

I have decided that I'm signing up for Uplay+ which is a monthly plan and I can enjoy all of Ubisoft's games that I want. I can play this and I've been wanting to try The Division 2 and Watchdogs Legion or any of Ubisoft's games. Plus I get all DLC, Deluxe edition packages and I can cancel anytime I want.

Reactions: Robles
I have decided that I'm signing up for Uplay+ which is a monthly plan and I can enjoy all of Ubisoft's games that I want. I can play this and I've been wanting to try The Division 2 and Watchdogs Legion or any of Ubisoft's games. Plus I get all DLC, Deluxe edition packages and I can cancel anytime I want.
Sounds like a no brainer mate :thumbs:
what does that cost a month? Shame that it wasn’t also available on the consoles.

Sounds like a no brainer mate :thumbs:
what does that cost a month? Shame that it wasn’t also available on the consoles.
It's only $15 per month, that's not bad considering I pay $58 per month for the full package of Adobe products. Plus I can cancel anytime I want. If I don't like a game I'll just install a different one and try it and if I tire of games for a while I can just cancel.

It's only $15 per month, that's not bad considering I pay $58 per month for the full package of Adobe products. Plus I can cancel anytime I want. If I don't like a game I'll just install a different one and try it and if I tire of games for a while I can just cancel.
Sounds like a great deal for $15 a month and with Valhalla and watchdogs just around the corner it’s a great time to be signing up :thumbs:

Im really enjoying it. Not to spoil anything but im 12 hours in and ive only just seen the title screen when you travel to a certain destination. Im pretty sure the game starts now haha

Yup, pretty damn good too imo. You should pick it up, you might like it. I've liked all the Assassin's Creed games though, only one that I've never played was Black Flag.
I hadn't played one for ages, missed out quite a few of the releases but did pick up odyssey not long ago and I've been enjoying that :whistle: Ill be picking this up just not sure when at the moment as with cyberpunk coming out soon most of my time will hopefully be spent playing that :whistle::D Really hoping that Cyberpunk is as good as it looks :wow::D
I'm really enjoying it. Not to spoil anything but im 12 hours in and ive only just seen the title screen when you travel to a certain destination. Im pretty sure the game starts now haha

HAHA sounds like a big game then :D:thumbs:

I hadn't played one for ages, missed out quite a few of the releases but did pick up odyssey not long ago and I've been enjoying that :whistle: Ill be picking this up just not sure when at the moment as with cyberpunk coming out soon most of my time will hopefully be spent playing that :whistle::D Really hoping that Cyberpunk is as good as it looks :wow::D
From the video reviews that I've seen on YT about it, they say the game is badass and that's putting it mildly. I so can't wait for it, what... 8-days from now. I have it on preorder, I'm ready!

From the video reviews that I've seen on YT about it, they say the game is badass and that's putting it mildly. I so can't wait for it, what... 8-days from now. I have it on preorder, I'm ready!
Yeah it does look good and I'm the same, pretty excited for it being released :thumbs:
Did you get anything with your preorder? Amazon are doing a couple of different preorders, one with a few postcards and stickers and another that comes with the steelbook, so went for the steelbook.

Reactions: Lone Crusader