Multi Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - U.K. COLLECTOR'S EDITION MASTER LIST

hiratafabio

YogiNinja
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
PLATFORM: PS3/PS4/Xbox360/XboxONE/PC/WiiU

Ubisoft announced today the versions for the upcoming AC IV: Black Flag. There will be a wide range to choose from, pick your fav!

Link to the Black Chest Edition: here. Note: there is a Uplay link at the bottom of the page that should take you to the store. Although this is the Great Britain page, it redirects you to the corresponding page of your country. If you're outside the UK, you may need to get an IP from the UK to access the store properly.

Black Chest Edition (Uplay exclusive):

AC4BF_COLL_C_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Premium Quality 55 cm Diorama of Captain Edward on the Jackdaw’s Bow
Exclusive SteelBook™
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
2 Lithographs in their protective envelope
2 canvas prints
All existing additional Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
Unlockable In-Game Content, including single player missions, skins and weapons
Collector’s box
Physical pirate booty: Parchment world map and an original Black Flag replica

The Buccaneer Edition (exclusive to Game in the UK & Gamestop in Ireland)

AC4BF_COLL_B_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Premium Quality Edward Kenway Figurine on the Jackdaw’s Crow’s Nest
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
Collector’s box
Additional Unlockable In-game Content

The Skull Edition (UK market-wide)

AC4BF_COLL_A_mockup_UK_epic.jpg

Collector Jumbo Steel Case
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
Unlockable In-game Content

The Special Edition (exclusive to Game in the UK & Xtravision in Ireland)

AC4BF_SE_mockup_UK_02_epic.jpg

Unlockable in-game content only available at game launch.

The Black Island Pack (available in North America at Gamestop)

The dark and dangerous treasure-hunting quest: Black Island
The deadly Black Ship
Legendary silver flintlock pistols used by Captain Morgan
Valuable multiplayer items including Captain Morgan’s costume, picture, and title

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Forgot to add in the title, it will be released for Wii U as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine turned up today. I'm yet to actually open it though... just looking at the package makes me :angry: lol.

:hilarious:

I sent you a pic yesterday when mine turned up (on FB) but I expected your FB to be wonky.

I've not opened mine yet either (well I did the jiffy)

I was surprised I did not have to sign for it. But my feelings exactly mate. :D

I called my sister last night to talk to my nephew. I'm going to give it to him. He's calling me today after school to chat to me about it. This is no use to me at all! :snipe:

Reactions: Noodles
:hilarious:

I sent you a pic yesterday when mine turned up (on FB) but I expected your FB to be wonky.

I've not opened mine yet either (well I did the jiffy)

I was surprised I did not have to sign for it. But my feelings exactly mate. :D

I called my sister last night to talk to my nephew. I'm going to give it to him. He's calling me today after school to chat to me about it. This is no use to me at all! :snipe:
Yep, you guessed it mate... it's really wonky for me at the minute (my news feed isn't even loading properly now). I'll try downloading the FB app again later to see if that's finally decided to stop crashing on me.

Haha I've got as far as opening the jiffy too, but as soon as I saw what it was I just pushed it back in and it's now left sitting in the far corner of my room. I'll no doubt get around to opening it once the game is actually released though.

I'm sure your cousin will be grateful... getting it for free is what should have happened in the first place. All I keep thinking is "that 8 quid could have gone towards a new steelbook!" :p

I kind of have a soft spot for assassins creed and that black chest edition is so cool, not to mention including a pressed copy of Brian Tyler's score. It's too bad the US collectors editions are never this good.:oohyeah:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Think I'll just be going with the Skull Edition now too... can't decide whether to get the PS3 or PS4 version though. :dunno: