Multi Assassins Creed: Syndicate - Big Ben Collector's Case (UPlay Shop Exclusive)

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
With a new Assassins Creed game comes a new super duper Assassins Creed Collectors Edition from the Ubisoft Store.

Presenting the UPlay exclusive Assassins Creed Syndicate Big Ben Collector's Case

With an exclusive Future Pak

Price: £114.99
Retailer: Ubisoft Store

BGBN15_hero_UK.jpg

Contents

Physical Content

• Exclusive Big Ben Collector’s Box.
  • A 30cm-high Jacob’s Big Ben Machinery Figurine.
  • Double-sided London Map with street advertising on the back.
  • A high quality art book including concept art that inspired the game.
  • The official game soundtrack.
  • An exclusive FuturPak™.
  • An exclusive numbered Lithography chosen by the fans who pre-order.*
  • An exclusive premium hip flask.
Digital Content

• Season Pass included.
  • 2 additional single player missions for an extra hour of gameplay
The Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy: Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London’s most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin’s discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens keep a secret that could get him killed.

Runaway Train: As a runaway train thunders through London at top speed, you must find and fix the train’s critical flaws before you run out of time — or railway tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame this edition is the only way to get hold of the Futurepak... I hate when they do that! (n)

Shame this edition is the only way to get hold of the Futurepak... I hate when they do that! (n)

I'm a little p***** off with that....mostly because it's a Futurepak

One edition it's a Steelbook the next it's a Futurepak. It makes people's Assassins Creed steelbooks look weird.

As for the edition I'm a little disappointed. I feel like we got more from past AC editions, for example.

latest

I'm a little p***** off with that....mostly because it's a Futurepak

One edition it's a Steelbook the next it's a Futurepak. It makes people's Assassins Creed steelbooks look weird.

As for the edition I'm a little disappointed. I feel like we got more from past AC editions, for example.

latest
Yeah, their choices haven't been very consistent unfortunately. There definitely seems to be less included this time around... the price doesn't reflect it either, which is very off-putting. I certainly won't be buying it at the current price anyway. I may even just go for the Charing Cross Edition, although that's lacking content and is priced quite highly too IMO.

Yeah, their choices haven't been very consistent unfortunately. There definitely seems to be less included this time around... the price doesn't reflect it either, which is very off-putting. I certainly won't be buying it at the current price anyway. I may even just go for the Charing Cross Edition, although that's lacking content and is priced quite highly too IMO.

See I bought the Assassins Creed Unity Guillotine Collectors Edition but when the game did poorly I decided to send it back out of protest, why spend all that money for a broken game. I assumed with how much criticism it was getting they would be selling the edition at a much lower price. Did they?.....nope. I don't know how but they sold all of them at full price...£119.

I would want this to go down in price but I don't know if it actually will.

Ubisoft stores very very rarely reduce price, i see this selling out. Even if it doesnt, they wont be reducing. Its mainly for us to decide whether we have buy it or not. After patches unity was a good game, and i recently went to buy the guillotine edition and it was sold out...bit annoyed and shocked that it did after the hate for the game.
If there is one game that Ubisoft wont release with performance issues, it this one...especially due to Unity. Hence i can see this selling out and the reveal has received high praise.

Ubisoft stores very very rarely reduce price, i see this selling out. Even if it doesnt, they wont be reducing. Its mainly for us to decide whether we have buy it or not. After patches unity was a good game, and i recently went to buy the guillotine edition and it was sold out...bit annoyed and shocked that it did after the hate for the game.
If there is one game that Ubisoft wont release with performance issues, it this one...especially due to Unity. Hence i can see this selling out and the reveal has received high praise.

They did with Watch Dogs, that was heavily discounted and was a round long after its release.

They did with Watch Dogs, that was heavily discounted and was a round long after its release.
Sorry i was meaning the assassins creed franchise which is an established one, while watch dogs was the first one.

PS: I ordered one and despite of their FAQ' of not being charged till dispatch time, i got charged. Upon querying i have been told, that they hold payment for 5 days on the card and then remove the hold...not sure why and it spoilt my plans.

Just re Watchdogs
I dont think there was a uplay exclusive edition
Like they have done with the Ac series
I always buy the uplay edition
I love the statues and the other content from paintings on canvas to card games and music boxes
I like the lithos as well
But thats me lol