Multi Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora [Next-Gen] (2022)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Coming in 2022 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Stadia and Luna.

UK Collectors Edition : Game
Amazon UK - Limited Edition PS5
Amazon UK Gold Edition PS5
Amazon UK Limited Edition Xbox
Amazon UK Gold Edition Xbox

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ is a first person, action-adventure game developed by Massive Entertainment – a Ubisoft studio, in collaboration with Lightstorm Entertainment and Disney.

Built using the latest iteration of the Snowdrop engine, and developed exclusively for the new generation of consoles and PC, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora brings to life the alluring world of Pandora with all of its beauty and danger in an immersive, open world experience.

In this new, standalone story, play as a Na’vi and embark on a journey across the Western Frontier, a never-before-seen part of Pandora. Explore a living and reactive world inhabited by unique creatures and new characters, and push back the formidable RDA forces that threaten it.
avatar-frontiers-of-pandora-key-art-screenshot-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I wonder if this is Open World or is it strictly just the Na'vi fighting against the military. I sure hope there's more to this game than what was in that trailer. The graphics alone are stunning, quite interested in this.

I wonder if this is Open World or is it strictly just the Na'vi fighting against the military. I sure hope there's more to this game than what was in that trailer. The graphics alone are stunning, quite interested in this.

It says in the OP open world ...

It's Ubisoft, this game will go down in flames. Siege is dying, they had nerves to release event from Siege as standalone game. Now this is supposed to be next big thing? I don't believe it.
Where is Splinter Cell? I think this will end like Bioware Anthem.