Avatar: The Way of the Water (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 6, 2023
Purchase links: Cede - Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €34.49 (Cede) - €35.99 (Amazon - Jpc)

Avatar The Way of the Water 4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok its happening. Say it with me.

True Lies 4k

Aliens 4k

The Abyss 4k

Terminator 4k

Terminator 2 4k (done well)

Titanic 4k

Bring it ooooooon.
Can't say it with you, It's not all happening lol

True lies, maybe.

Aliens, no.

The Abyss, apparently.

The Terminator, no.

T2, not getting redone.

Titanic, yes.

Can't say it with you, It's not all happening lol

True lies, maybe.

Aliens, no.

The Abyss, apparently.

The Terminator, no.

T2, not getting redone.

Titanic, yes.

True lies, aliens, the abyss, titanic and avatar all got confirmed in a twitter video with... I wanna say a producer a little while back.

True lies, aliens, the abyss, titanic and avatar all got confirmed in a twitter video with... I wanna say a producer a little while back.
No they really didn't lol Someone involved in the process, giving their own update to restoration projects does not equal a confirmed release.

Cameron hasn't done Aliens yet, he's said. Work has been done on True Lies, and the Abyss is apparently good to go, but it's all gonna be sat with disney.

We've heard basically the same thing about The Abyss and True Lies for the last 10yrs straight. With people as convinced as you are that it'll happen every year. Just wait and see.

The only ones you're guaranteed to get are Titanic and Avatar at this point in time. The Abyss does sound more likely than ever though, so my hopes are high on that one.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Decent art. Same wwa for both formats. Cool, saves me buying 2! So the film is set across 1 4K disc (100GB?), 1 1080p disc, 2 3D discs (good!), and one bonus disc. Sounds good to me.

No they really didn't lol Someone involved in the process, giving their own update to restoration projects does not equal a confirmed release.

Cameron hasn't done Aliens yet, he's said. Work has been done on True Lies, and the Abyss is apparently good to go, but it's all gonna be sat with disney.

We've heard basically the same thing about The Abyss and True Lies for the last 10yrs straight. With people as convinced as you are that it'll happen every year. Just wait and see.

The only ones you're guaranteed to get are Titanic and Avatar at this point in time. The Abyss does sound more likely than ever though, so my hopes are high on that one.
It was Jon Landau who said it in a recent interview (well it wasn’t a proper interview - more catching him pass by) but it’s the same sh!t that’s been said before. Made it sound like this year possibly next year. But it was not a confirmed yes

Reactions: goufcustom
Cede's release date is not wrong. Cede is in Switzerland. They usually have an earlier release date and ship earlier.
German release date is still July 6 unless gets changed

USA has a release date of June 20

France has a release date of June 26 at the moment for UHD/Blu-ray/DVD releases
Amaray editions are listed on Amazon France but not live yet

Cede has the France Amaray editions and SteelBook listed but with a release date of June 20