Avatar: The Way of the Water (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 6, 2023
Purchase links: Cede - Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €34.49 (Cede) - €35.99 (Amazon - Jpc)

Avatar The Way of the Water 4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
German release date is still July 6 unless gets changed

USA has a release date of June 20

France has a release date of June 26 at the moment for UHD/Blu-ray/DVD releases
Amaray editions are listed on Amazon France but not live yet

Cede has the France Amaray editions and SteelBook listed but with a release date of June 20

And Swiss release date is still June 20 unless gets changed

You said "Cede have wrong release date listed". Cede have the correct swiss release date listed.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
And Swiss release date is still June 20 unless gets changed

You said "Cede have wrong release date listed". Cede have the correct swiss release date listed.
Thread is for German release
Release date that get listed in thread is the Germany release date not what date might be released in Switzerland

France thread when created release date should be France date not what date is released in Switzerland

Disney - Avatar 2 - 1 4K disc. Not gonna happen. LMFAO.

BD-66 most likely. I don't even wanna imagine how that will look like. >.<

It was Jon Landau who said it in a recent interview (well it wasn’t a proper interview - more catching him pass by) but it’s the same sh!t that’s been said before. Made it sound like this year possibly next year. But it was not a confirmed yes
Exactly that. You can't put any salt in until you get a proper confirmation. Cameron has said in promo material that titanic and avatar are ready for home media release, so that's as good as you'll get until retailers pop up listings. I believe Abyss has had more positive stuff said from Cameron this year, but again that's all conjecture until something substantial comes about.

Disney - Avatar 2 - 1 4K disc. Not gonna happen. LMFAO.

BD-66 most likely. I don't even wanna imagine how that will look like. >.<
Idk, they've put the 3D on x2 50gb discs, so I'd like to think the 4K will be 1x 100gb disc, which will be fine.

Thread is for German release
Release date that get listed in thread is the Germany release date not what date might be released in Switzerland

France thread when created release date should be France date not what date is released in Switzerland

You are not reading my sentences. I just told you that Cede have a different release date because its a shop in Switzerland. That's all. I was only correcting the sentence "Cede have wrong release date listed".
You should have said the release date originally stated in the OP is wrong. That would have been true.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Amazon now live
German delivery address at the moment

Delivery option to other EU countries will happen soon later this week or next

That spine is hilarious :LOL::rofl:

They fuc*ing serious? Would be better to leave it with no title and put over spine magnet than this crap.
I'll go for spine title steelbook. If EU won't offer that i'll go after US or in worst case will put spine magnet over like i did with 7th Son.

Last edited: