Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
@Lollard2002 no, several Asian releases have sold out in a few min. But, no doubt most if not all Ultron Steelbooks worldwide will end up selling out eventually due to sheer popularity of the franchise as a whole.

Once again Zavvi's problem becomes apparently.
They allow business sellers to buy in bulk which means honest decent and hard-working people have to go out and pay ridiculous amounts to get something they should have been able to purchase normally.

Orders should be restricted to 5 per buyer (to registered address).

Once again Zavvi's problem becomes apparently.
They allow business sellers to buy in bulk which means honest decent and hard-working people have to go out and pay ridiculous amounts to get something they should have been able to purchase normally.

Orders should be restricted to 5 per buyer (to registered address).

Zavvi DO limit orders, those that have bulk bought will find their orders cancelled. Hell these days they might even cancel your order even if it's just 2 copies. :thumbs:

I wouldn't worry about this being sold out. There will probably be a few cancellations if if this ends up being a WWA release with no title and a face spine anyway. Plus, Zavvi are bound to be holding back a bunch of stock for more Zbollox.

I hope it ends up being a decent release though, I'm tired of having to pay to import good Marvel steelbooks.

From zavvi

Upon looking into this, it appears that the Avengers 2 Steelbook will also be sent along with the ZBOX.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

I'm not being funny but they don't have a clue so don't listen to that. It will not be shipped with the Zbox. Guarantee. The film won't be released in shops until at least the end of August

Reactions: chunk
Maybe maybe not. If it's part of zbox it might get early release

lol, sorry dude but no. You really think this will be released onto the high street just a few weeks after the cinema premier? This movie will still be showing in cinemas at that time.

Maybe you're just not use to the poor service from Zavvi, they really can be awful at times.

Reactions: Flash