Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

Tbf pungs current B1 is a dollar more than ordering direct.

I noticed that weet have increased shipping to U.K. from $13.99 to $15.99 which is just ridiculous compared to all the other korean shipping prices for the same type (k packet)

Think this is the 6th time Pung has re listed B1 and the first 3 times he relisted them he kept them at same price which was $5 cheaper than direct ($68.99). It’s only been his last 2 times of re listing he’s increased the price to $72.99, $74.99 and now again $74.99.

considering how quick these have gone and for U.K. direct it was $73.98 that’s not bad for a ebay seller

Po
Had the a2 in the cart and had me not proceed to the payment cause it was already sold out! Not evan a chance to click on. They are all too fast
Tbf pungs current B1 is a dollar more than ordering direct.

I noticed that weet have increased shipping to U.K. from $13.99 to $15.99 which is just ridiculous compared to all the other korean shipping prices for the same type (k packet)

Think this is the 6th time Pung has re listed B1 and the first 3 times he relisted them he kept them at same price which was $5 cheaper than direct ($68.99). It’s only been his last 2 times of re listing he’s increased the price to $72.99, $74.99 and now again $74.99.

considering how quick these have gone and for U.K. direct it was $73.98 that’s not bad for a ebay seller
The three sellers from Korea and especially pung are great and only time they have high prices is when they have had to source from elsewhere at a higher cost. Sometimes I message before a pre order to see if they will be getting stock as usually cheaper than direct. I agree his prices are reasonable especially when we will see all other sellers double or triple the prices

Reactions: Flloydo
Mark from WeET has emailed me to confirm that shipping invoices will state $15 so that U.K. based collectors don’t get fingered by HMRC

I got a email stating the same thing for Spiderman far from home, still arrived with $20 on it, and a charge of course.
Hopefully $15 will become the standard now for all UK shipments.:thumbs:

I got a email stating the same thing for Spiderman far from home, still arrived with $20 on it, and a charge of course.
Hopefully $15 will become the standard now for all UK shipments.:thumbs:

my last packet from Weet was marked with 115$ ;)
do you email them every time you make an order?

I’ve personally always asked for $18

$15 seems far too low and suspect imo even though it’s only $3 less

I always e-mail after purchase and ask Nova, WeEt, Plain, to mark as $14.99, also put this value when I buy from Kimchi, not had any problems so far :thumbs:
Also started e-mailing companies I buy prints from as keep getting stung by purchases from Grey Matter, etc. Hero Complex said they will be happy to mark as $15 but I have to take responsibility for any loss/damages as it isn't insured for it's actual value.

Mark too replied to me today when I asked them to mark mine at $15 USD. Just got hit for £11.11 this week (re: Nova) so should start getting in the routine of playing safe again and emailing after order now the pound is so sh!te... :cautious:

Mark too replied to me today when I asked them to mark mine at $15 USD. Just got hit for £11.11 this week (re: Nova) so should start getting in the routine of playing safe again and emailing after order now the pound is so sh!te... :cautious:

so you don’t email after every order? I always do, with every company. Except kimchi because you can do it yourself in the settings

I always e-mail after purchase and ask Nova, WeEt, Plain, to mark as $14.99, also put this value when I buy from Kimchi, not had any problems so far :thumbs:
Also started e-mailing companies I buy prints from as keep getting stung by purchases from Grey Matter, etc. Hero Complex said they will be happy to mark as $15 but I have to take responsibility for any loss/damages as it isn't insured for it's actual value.

Suppose prints are different as they are limited to that number printed but at least if something goes wrong with steels the retailer can usually sort out a replacement.

I’ve had a couple of vinyl from mondo in the past and I’ve always emailed and asked them to mark lower. They always email me back to say they can’t but will help where they can. All my mondo vinyls have turned up with $10 mark up. Maybe they just don’t like to agree it over email.

so you don’t email after every order? I always do, with every company. Except kimchi because you can do it yourself in the settings

Suppose prints are different as they are limited to that number printed but at least if something goes wrong with steels the retailer can usually sort out a replacement
Yeah true, got a £27 custom charge for a print set this week so happy to take my chances and have em mark it at $15.
I think @Mickle_89 got the Nova from from the GB (well I'm guessing), haven't received my John Wick yet so I'm preparing myself for another grey card through the letterbox soon. (n)

so you don’t email after every order? I always do, with every company. Except
I don't mate no, I used to, but WeET is probably the only retailer I use now where I need to remember to ask them directly. Manta I think now mark lower as standard, as do Blufans and HDzeta. Kimchi as you say you can do it yourself, though it's been a while since I ordered from them.

Luckily only caught me out most recently with this Nova package anyway, which is something like only the second or third time I've ever been hit with customs charges. So can't complain too much really.

I think @Mickle_89 got the Nova from from the GB (well I'm guessing), haven't received my John Wick yet so I'm preparing myself for another grey card through the letterbox soon. (n)
It wasn't GB buddy, it was direct when I missed everything but the 1/4 slip LOL :bag: Damn work got in the way.

I don't mate no, I used to, but WeET is probably the only retailer I use now where I need to remember to ask them directly. Manta I think now mark lower as standard, as do Blufans and HDzeta. Kimchi as you say you can do it yourself, though it's been a while since I ordered from them.

Luckily only caught me out most recently with this Nova package anyway, which is something like only the second or third time I've ever been hit with customs charges. So can't complain too much really.

It wasn't GB buddy, it was direct when I missed everything but the 1/4 slip LOL :bag: Damn work got in the way.
Ohhh, okay, I got mine from the GB, as I would normally e-mail them if I purchase anything direct.
Yeah Blufans and HDZeta are good for it, I'm glad too as everything I purchase from them 2 are through GBs.

Was really hoping i was going to be able to wait until this weekend when i got paid to get a B2 copy, but it looks like I missed the boat all together

Reactions: el barto