E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Avengers: The Kang Dynasty

Release: 2025-05-02

Plot: An upcoming Phase 6 MCU film announced at SDCC 2022.

Agree on Shang-Chi 2
+ Deadpool 3
+ X-Men
+ FF 4
Etc ..

+ Armor Wars, Nova, Wonder Man - series
+ Doctor Doom movie !

Some of the missing films/ tv series titles in phase 6 are most likely

•deadpool 3
•eternals 2 (possibly phase 7 2026)
•Shang chi 2
•Spiderman 4
•dr strange 3 (possibly phase 7 2026)
•x men

•ms marvel series 2
•?

But considering phase 6 is 11 titles with 3 already announced as films and they seem to be half and half with series and films expect some of them film titles for phase 7 after secret wars

Being Sony haven't the Spidey films historically been an addition to the above style graphics rather than part of it?

Definitely think Shang-Chi 2 and Doctor Strange 3 will be happening before these new Avengers films

Being Sony haven't the Spidey films historically been an addition to the above style graphics rather than part of it?

I’ve read this 3 times now and I still not sure what you mean

Agree on Shang-Chi 2
+ Deadpool 3
+ X-Men
+ FF 4
Etc ..

+ Armor Wars, Nova, Wonder Man - series
+ Doctor Doom movie !
FF4 is the first film of phase 6. That’s already announced. There will be a series before that, possibly young avengers. Armor wars could be phase 6, maybe phase 7. You won’t have a dr doom movie either.
FF will be a trilogy with the first in phase 6 just before the 2 big avenger films.
Dr doom will most likely not be the villain in the first film. They will use him and galactus after the 2 avenger films as the big bad guys once Kang is gone.

There’s 11 spaces in phase 6 and 3 have been taken. All films, so chances are 3 more Films left to be announced (my guess deadpool 3, x men and either strange 3 or spidey 4) and then whatever series they announce. 1 Of them is most likely the young avengers series before the avenger films.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Basically Spidey 4 might be on top of everything scheduled so far (including those that have a date but no film currently attached to it)
Right get ya. Not sure because the last one had it

C4A16AF5-2F4B-4654-B943-10FCAFDDDF63.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
Right get ya. Not sure because the last one had it

View attachment 537831

Is that image real? Only reason I ask is that A- I don't remember seeing it before and B- SDCC has been cancelled the last few years and this is the first one Disney had attended for a while anyway (using their D23 for announcements)

Anyway that's why I asked as I couldn't remember if Disney included them or not

EDIT: ah did they show that at this years SDCC? Like a recap of Phase 4? That makes sense given the specific dates listed some of which have only recently been confirmed

Is that image real? Only reason I ask is that A- I don't remember seeing it before and B- SDCC has been cancelled the last few years and this is the first one Disney had attended for a while anyway (using their D23 for announcements)

Anyway that's why I asked as I couldn't remember if Disney included them or not

EDIT: ah did they show that at this years SDCC? Like a recap of Phase 4? That makes sense given the specific dates listed some of which have only recently been confirmed

You know what it could of been a recap of the phase made for this year

I’ve read this 3 times now and I still not sure what you mean

FF4 is the first film of phase 6. That’s already announced. There will be a series before that, possibly young avengers. Armor wars could be phase 6, maybe phase 7. You won’t have a dr doom movie either.
FF will be a trilogy with the first in phase 6 just before the 2 big avenger films.
Dr doom will most likely not be the villain in the first film. They will use him and galactus after the 2 avenger films as the big bad guys once Kang is gone.

There’s 11 spaces in phase 6 and 3 have been taken. All films, so chances are 3 more Films left to be announced (my guess deadpool 3, x men and either strange 3 or spidey 4) and then whatever series they announce. 1 Of them is most likely the young avengers series before the avenger films.

There will be Doktor Doom movie !