[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

I ordered the Weet Ultron One click from here and wondering if anyone knows when it will ship? I have to check since the pre order was bit ago and wasnt sure. Is there a way to check our group buy items we pre ordered from here?

So... Who's hyped for "Secret Wars"? :whistle:
On the 90’s Spiderman Cartoon growing up they touched on the Secret Wars with Madam Web and those episodes were amazing I remember. My favorite of that series and I cant wait to see what the MCU does with the Secret Wars story.

I also hope we get a cool version of Galactus and actually see his face and body like how he is drawn. I have the Sideshow Galactus Maquette and its epic!

Attachments

• 5F43C318-2D27-4C33-BC9F-C0BA788F57DF.jpeg
    5F43C318-2D27-4C33-BC9F-C0BA788F57DF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
  • 058E2D79-6547-4CD2-A68E-803D457CF6B9.jpeg
    058E2D79-6547-4CD2-A68E-803D457CF6B9.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 42
I ordered the Weet Ultron One click from here and wondering if anyone knows when it will ship? I have to check since the pre order was bit ago and wasnt sure. Is there a way to check our group buy items we pre ordered from here?
Release Date is 08 -19 - 2022

Since you got it from the GB, you will be contacted by Blackberry about the shipping costs which you will need to pay.
Once paid he will update you with a tracking number

Reactions: Alf_1
I got the Ultron weet but missed the Avengers release. The end of July was too tight with bills. I really wanted it but I guess my OG best buy 3D steelbook box set from years ago will have to do with light up shadow box feature

Reactions: jaws finatic
I got the Ultron weet but missed the Avengers release. The end of July was too tight with bills. I really wanted it but I guess my OG best buy 3D steelbook box set from years ago will have to do with light up shadow box feature
From the peanut gallery, let me just say that your back to back to back to back posts are most worthy entries in this giveaway! Nice seeing that this morning instead of a bunch of one word hijackings. Welcome to the giveaway @Alf_1 .

Says the hairy alien, shoving his honored collectible in our collective faces. LOL.

Hey man...pictures would be nice!!

Last edited: