[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Not about Marvel, but I was in Walmart a bit ago and sitting in their $5 dollar bin with a big ol 5.00 price sticker on it, was the Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy in 4K. I couldn't believe it, man. 5 bucks. I searched for another but that was the lone wolf. Now all I have to do is buy a 4k TV.
Think I payed about 20 for the Nolan trilogy. 5 is a bargain.
And yes,you definitely need a 4k tv. If only thay was the next giveaway lol

Dude, just keep it in the amray. No way i'd be putting it in my pristine Mondo. Everytime you want to watch it you have to handle the box. Greater chance of scuffing and scratching. Who cares about the amray. Use it as a coaster while you watch the movie.
Thays probably the smart move but for some reason I kinda like the idea that I am also getting use out of my steelbooks. Don't ask me why, I know it doesn't make sense lol

Thays probably the smart move but for some reason I kinda like the idea that I am also getting use out of my steelbooks. Don't ask me why, I know it doesn't make sense lol
No it makes sense. It wasn't all that long ago I was really not into double dipping and was content with 1 steelbook if something. And my brain thought about it and eventually came to the conclusion I am long past just buying movies to own the movie. I now buy them to collect them if that makes sense. Like yeah obviously I still buy them for the movie but there is a reason I spent £50 on Her, a movie I didn't own knowing full well it wouldn't play on my player and also having to grab a standard amaray from amazon with it.

Reactions: Watkinss1
I really enjoyed multiverse but I am a fan of Dr Strange
I'm assuming you have Disney+? I was lost through almost the whole movie not knowning what was going on. Eventually enough happened to where things made some sense. I didn't hate it, but I didn't have Thor Dark World either, I just consider it one of the weaker installments, like Multiverse. Again....if I'd seen Disney+ and WandaVision my take could be completely different. I may have it soon so hopefully I can catch up. Ready to move to streaming but the wife is dragging her feet on it. Harder for her to cut the cord I guess.

Popcorn is needed for the start of I Am Groot tomorrow on Disney+!
Happy Dance GIF
Okay....I might have to get Hulu on the sly so I can watch this. I'm so ready to go to streaming. Dish is just way too expensive. The wife keeps worrying about connection because out internet can be akin to pop art, and very poopy, but I just bought a wifi booster that has changed the game.

I'm assuming you have Disney+? I was lost through almost the whole movie not knowning what was going on. Eventually enough happened to where things made some sense. I didn't hate it, but I didn't have Thor Dark World either, I just consider it one of the weaker installments, like Multiverse. Again....if I'd seen Disney+ and WandaVision my take could be completely different. I may have it soon so hopefully I can catch up. Ready to move to streaming but the wife is dragging her feet on it. Harder for her to cut the cord I guess.
If you’re not watching it any time soon, there are loads of WandaVision recaps on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay....I might have to get Hulu on the sly so I can watch this. I'm so ready to go to streaming. Dish is just way too expensive. The wife keeps worrying about connection because out internet can be akin to pop art, and very poopy, but I just bought a wifi booster that has changed the game.
There’s no better internet providers in your area or the signal was bad in your house?

There’s no better internet providers in your area or the signal was bad in your house?
It's just bad at my house. I live off a dirt road in rural Maine. Close to the water, but that doesn't help unless you're looking for the scenic experience. Even as bad as it is, it isn't as bad as Verizon, which was pathetic. Just not that many options. Spectrum is moving in to the area, but I've heard issues with them.

If you’re not watching it any time soon, there are loads of WandaVision recaps on YouTube.
Hey, thanks for the heads up on that!

Your comment made me think of The Groove Tube which was a movie years ago. Kind of like an adult Saturday Night Live. Then, of course, that movie got put aside for Kentucky Fried Movie, which is beyond explanation. It just has to be experienced. But be ready, because you may have to face a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. You have my gratitude.

Reactions: RMA
Hey, thanks for the heads up on that!

Your comment made me think of The Groove Tube which was a movie years ago. Kind of like an adult Saturday Night Live. Then, of course, that movie got put aside for Kentucky Fried Movie, which is beyond explanation. It just has to be experienced. But be ready, because you may have to face a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. You have my gratitude.
You’re welcome! It looks like it’s on Prime Video, Peacock, Tubi, and PlutoTV. I’ll try and check it out. My watchlist is too long. :bag: