Release date: April 3, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81rFAOaTh4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71H860dpWNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71365oxhWrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71SEk37MQGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: djjez83
Does not necessary mean that the movie is bad ...
I think it looks incredible. I think marketing might of been a bit poor and critics just not accepting it’s a crazy drug filled chaotic orgy like movie.... I can’t f**king wait

Chazelle brought us 3 incredible films and the awesome re writes for 10 cloverfield Lane. I have pure faith in him and not what the box office sales tell me. I know much better than those kind of stats

The few clips I've seen of this look great! Hollywood doing its best to shite on this film for obvious reasons but yeah, looks alright to me..

Reactions: Flloydo
Really is crap when bloated mediocre reruns like Avatar Way of the Water take in billions in global box office and intellectually entertaining and interesting films like this can't even make back their budget.

What is hell going on? :oohyeah:
Well it's obviously got to do with the audience it's marketed for.

You're not going to get a lot of kids and families going to see this. So you can't really compare this with Avatar....

I actually really enjoyed it, essentially a love letter to Hollywood & showed actors struggles transitioning from silent movies to “talkies”

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Never interested in Damien Chazelle’s film at all. Yes, I haven’t watched la la land yet, and probably never will.
I really liked Whiplash. La La Land was a one time watch for me. Didn't understand the hype. And I've yet to see First Man because a lot of people says it's so boring!

I really liked Whiplash. La La Land was a one time watch for me. Didn't understand the hype. And I've yet to see First Man because a lot of people says it's so boring!
First man was made very well and acted well etc but it’s a one time watch for me. Or at least I have no real need to watch it anytime soon.
Whereas Whiplash and la la land I can literally watch over and over

do you think it will get released before the oscars around march? I would hate watching the ceremony without watching this