Babylon (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: March 21, 2023
Purchase links:  Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart
Price: $34.95 (Amazon - Walmart) - $37.99 (Best Buy)

81eR7fwiDtL._SL1500_.jpg
81rXpVbsjBL._SL1500_.jpg81gqQlxJFtL._SL1500_.jpg
71j-8yvM4xL._SL1500_ (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a member approach me for help on this one and end up backing out on payment.

If anyone is looking for this edition, I do have a single copy in hand that I'd be willing to pass on at cost, just send me a pm.

I went ahead and bought this one as a blind buy even when I saw the bad reviews on this, but I love the artwork and the trailer, finally I had the chance to saw it last night and I know it’s exaggerated but I really liked it! Anyhow I this the Steelbook it’s really nice and glad I got it!

I went ahead and bought this one as a blind buy even when I saw the bad reviews on this, but I love the artwork and the trailer, finally I had the chance to saw it last night and I know it’s exaggerated but I really liked it! Anyhow I this the Steelbook it’s really nice and glad I got it!
It's The Best Movie of All Time.
I also bought the US version for now.

I saw it in theaters, and it’s a lot better than the reviews. I ordered it from Amazon…takes longer to get here, but not giving the money to Best Buy? Priceless.

Reactions: tono06