Back to the Future (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on December 2, at 0.00 AM UK time)
Price: £24.99

Pack to the Future (Front).jpg

Back to the Future (Back).jpg Back to the Future (Open).jpg Back to the Future (Inside).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
I can understand why someone might not like BTTF.

Could be a generational thing. Might not be their type of movie. Might just not think it's as good as I do.

I love 2001, my wife hates it. That's cool. I get it.

Horses for courses.

Reactions: ROB210866
So according to Facebook these are all Zavvi exclusives with the first one going live for preorder this Friday
But, as far as I can remember, the Star Wars steelbooks started as Zavvi exclusives and then, after some time, went international (although in some countries only getting blu ray releases, without the 4k discs).

Better Zavvi than Amazon.. Those Amazon mailers are a recipe for a denting
Zavvi has increased their shipping to $14 Cad, yet the shipping has worsened. Three steelbooks were sent in a box with the side flaps not taped down. You could open them with a slight tug. It's crazy how their shipping was better when free.

They've waited long enough for everyone unhappy with those steels to buy them anyway, or go for fullslips from HDZeta or FilmArena with original poster art. :shipped:
At least these are one of the very few steelbooks thar have a title on the front cover. This is exactly how those appalling James Bond steelbooks should have been released with the movie art work. No wonder Zavvi can't shift them.

At least these are one of the very few steelbooks thar have a title on the front cover. This is exactly how those appalling James Bond steelbooks should have been released with the movie art work. No wonder Zavvi can't shift them.
You mean the recent steels? Cos those are terrible. I never got around to posting about them but I got Tomorrow never dies and the world is not Enough. The finish on them is effing terrible, fuzzy, flat, dull just like so bad.

Need a truck load of fibre to move those log jams...

But, as far as I can remember, the Star Wars steelbooks started as Zavvi exclusives and then, after some time, went international (although in some countries only getting blu ray releases, without the 4k discs).
Zavvi exclusives in this respect only means that they are exclusive to them for the UK market. Elsewhere in Europe got the star wars films, same as Italy (likely others) will get BTTF.

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
All ordered (Amazon IT)
Will the titles be in English? I noticed a lot of Back to the Future releases in Italy have the movie titles in Italian instead of English. The previous 4K steelbooks from Italy had the titles in Italian.

Reactions: MM3