Back to the Future Trilogy (30th Anniversary Flux Capacitor Blu-ray Edition) [Misc. Europe]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 05, 2015
PRICE: 349 kr [Sweden] | € 39.95 [Finland] | 349 kr [Norway]
ORDER:
Cdon [Sweden]
Cdon [Finland]
Cdon [Norway]

back_to_the_future_30th_anniversary_edition_flux_capacitor_blu-33588432-frntl.jpg

Last edited:
the name is the same as the american version that is the flux version so good chance its the same and its nearly half the cost!! pre order incase they put the price back up (Which they will for sure in not very long!)

Reactions: vurt
I assume the US/Canada version will have region-free Blu-Rays and the animated series will be on Region 1 DVDs?

Can't believe the UK is getting screwed over yet again.

The UK and Japan always get screwed on price - and the UK very often on content as well.

According to what I read elsewhere the Canadian/US version is all region free.

@djjez83 - thanks for the heads up on the Canuck version ;) :thumbs::thumbs:

Its not a metal tin just hard carboard with drawn on hinges and the light up part is just a picture. Hope the USA one i have ordered is better but if not at least it has the complete animated series and not just two episodes

Reactions: Sigill
Its not a metal tin just hard carboard with drawn on hinges and the light up part is just a picture. Hope the USA one i have ordered is better but if not at least it has the complete animated series and not just two episodes

They will all be cardboard.....they were never gonna be metal (as cool as it would've been).

For under £30 from discshop it's a bargain, for the current UK price, I'm not so sure... Mine arrived today and it's a decent set, all text is in English on the J card and what little text there is in the booklet, the digipack has similar art to the various box sets from over the years and has the standard European disks. The lenticular front is decent and the light up feature is a nice touch. The back to the future logo is one of those peelable 'not sticky' clings that can be removed and stuck on the inside of the box. The box itself is sturdy card, similar to the Star Wars boxset or the game of thrones sets.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
So it looks like the French version did get the plate after all by what is showing in vid above is it just the French one with the plate?