Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 28, 2020 (Standard) - February 3 June 15, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: CZK 2999 (Standard) - CZK 6999 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

received_434458618201468.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else ever had issues with Filmarena? I paid for mine back on 7/21/22. Still just says order accepted, and Filmarena hasn’t replied to any of the three emails I’ve sent inquiring. Never had issues with them not responding in the past. Getting a bit concerned.

Reactions: Chrisman and VaDeP
Anyone else ever had issues with Filmarena? I paid for mine back on 7/21/22. Still just says order accepted, and Filmarena hasn’t replied to any of the three emails I’ve sent inquiring. Never had issues with them not responding in the past. Getting a bit concerned.
Similar situation. Since June 29, the status is "ready to ship", but still nothing has been sent. I wrote seven letters to them, no response.

Paid mine also 21.7.22 and wrote them two times. Nothing changed. Bought 5-6 items from them and never had problems. This time i was very suprised to get one edition after preorder was long time ago. I will wait 1-2 weeks to see if anything happens. Otherwise i will inform my credit card provider. If i hear anything i will let you know! Greetings Chris

Reactions: YellowKing777
Same here dude. I got a message saying i had to pay, i did on the 22/7/22 and i sent a message over a week ago with no reply and all it says is Order accepted, Came here to ask if anyone else is got this problem and it seems a few of you at least does. I wonder whats going on?

I recieved mine form filmarena a couple of weeks ago, tube was badly damaged / squashed in transit. Asked for a replacement and they responded straight away. Have not heard anything since and have chased them 3 times. Bit worrying

I recieved mine form filmarena a couple of weeks ago, tube was badly damaged / squashed in transit. Asked for a replacement and they responded straight away. Have not heard anything since and have chased them 3 times. Bit worrying
That sucks even when it's just a regular steelbook. I can just imagine the disappointment at seeing that thing damaged. Hope you get your replacement copy.

Just to give an update. I was planning on canceling the purchase with my credit card this week when I got an email this morning saying mine has shipped with tracking. I hope the same for everyone else who experienced issues with this release.

Reactions: Chrisman
Ye
Just to give an update. I was planning on canceling the purchase with my credit card this week when I got an email this morning saying mine has shipped with tracking. I hope the same for everyone else who experienced issues with this release.
Yep. Got the same email today too! So just have to wait now for the tax to hit, unless i get lucky! lol

• Friendly