Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 28, 2020 (Standard) - February 3 June 15, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: CZK 2999 (Standard) - CZK 6999 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

received_434458618201468.jpeg

Last edited:
Will there be individual booklets inside each of the 3 slips or just the one collector's book?

Will there be individual booklets inside each of the 3 slips or just the one collector's book?
That's a good question, meaning thinking of how it'll be packaged. Since slips are listed as XL, and there are 3 folders, we can assume something will be placed in there. Maybe one will have all the 29 photos, another will have the Almanac replica and photo booklet, and the third will have folded newspaper pages, and whatever else fits.

Reactions: MM3
Annndddd it’s gone!

This looks like one hell of a maniacs box, and that’s one hell of a price too!

Congrats to those who secured one, it’s gonna be quite the set!

Reactions: DMD4k
Seen the GB when there was still 4 boxes. But this price for WWA steelbooks... You think twice before hitting the purchase button... Even if I really appreciate this trilogy, I finally prefer to keep my money for other projects.

Congrats to those who ordered it.

New Year Smiling GIF
I think it’s a solid investment. I’m going to use the Capacitor to travel back 10 years, invest all my money in Bitcoin and sell it at the top (I may also by Microsoft in the 80s, sell in 1999 and buy Apple or Google).

I think it’s a solid investment. I’m going to use the Capacitor to travel back 10 years, invest all my money in Bitcoin and sell it at the top (I may also by Microsoft in the 80s, sell in 1999 and buy Apple or Google).
sadly, 501 others will do the same - disturbing the market and ruining it for everyone anyway. In the present - I'll be much happier with other over indulgent investments. stuff... :panda:

Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you about the full capacity of pre-orders on FAC #159 BACK TO THE FUTURE DELUXE DELOREAN MANIACS BOX.

Due to the full capacity of FAC #159 BACK TO THE FUTURE DELUXE DELOREAN MANIACS BOX, we will not launch pre-orders on this edition for all customers tonight.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
FA team

@eau said:
Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you about the full capacity of pre-orders on FAC #159 BACK TO THE FUTURE DELUXE DELOREAN MANIACS BOX.

Due to the full capacity of FAC #159 BACK TO THE FUTURE DELUXE DELOREAN MANIACS BOX, we will not launch pre-orders on this edition for all customers tonight.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
FA team

Does that mean it's sold out before there were preorders?