Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 28, 2020 (Standard) - February 3 June 15, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: CZK 2999 (Standard) - CZK 6999 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

received_434458618201468.jpeg

Last edited:
Although I think it’s a nice edition, the steelbooks are awful and that price is just way too high. If it was WEA and made out of 24 carat gold I would bite. But seriously, a dressed up WWA is not worth that price at all no matter how nice the rest of the edition is. Come on Filmarena, you’re going to price yourself out of the game if you don’t re evaluate your prices. And before anyone comes on defending the price and saying all their editions sell out and people will pay it, that’s obvious they do. But there is always a point when people will say no and that is the dangerous point any company will get to and go downhill fast from there, which I would hate to see as I’m a big fan of Filmarena

Although I think it’s a nice edition, the steelbooks are awful and that price is just way too high. If it was WEA and made out of 24 carat gold I would bite. But seriously, a dressed up WWA is not worth that price at all no matter how nice the rest of the edition is. Come on Filmarena, you’re going to price yourself out of the game if you don’t re evaluate your prices. And before anyone comes on defending the price and saying all their editions sell out and people will pay it, that’s obvious they do. But there is always a point when people will say no and that is the dangerous point any company will get to and go downhill fast from there, which I would hate to see as I’m a big fan of Filmarena
i might say i feel similarly.
at this point, their releases of dressed up WWAs with rather plain extras should be the one that no one would have to buy second-hand. real premium editions with WEA steelbooks, photo booklets, art cards, lenticular slips, magnets, etc should be fine to cost a bit more initially, if they can source higher quality product from their manufacturing vendors.

Reactions: Steelselecta
Whoa! At first couldn't see much of anything, now a higher res pic gives a better view.
Some of this was in official studio boxsets, like the grave pic, the clock photo from 1885, the disappearing family members lenticular. Some newspaper cutouts I think were included too. But most of the stuff is new, love the DeLorean art on the backs of slips, and there's some kind of Flux Capacitor box with luminescent display... does that just mean "glow-in-the-dark", or something better?

Without tax it's ~5800CZK, but with shipping still going to be $300.
Group Buy added fees here plus tax will make it probably over $400.
That is definitely too high.
I've spent so much on discs this past quarter, I could've put an OLED telly in every room, and the toilet...
I'm just wondering why they didn't go with the traditional OUTATIME license plate, or the futuristic one.
Outatime one everyone's got, been in many editions and sold separately, but I'd have liked the 2015 futuristic one indeed!

Yeah I'd say this is the HDZ edition on steroids :LOL::rofl:

Or an alternative way of looking at it would be the HDZ release being FAC-lite

As for the steelbooks themselves in both sets let's be honest owners or either don't give a FAC how good or bad they are, they're not buying either set for the steelbooks

Reactions: Tompa and DMD4k
Funny thing is, in Czech langauge pre-order is přeobjednávka, core word "objednavka" sounds like "objednet" - 'to impoverish' in Russian. Thus, preordering is preimpoverishment. Very accurate, me thinks.
Time to preorder, to become $300 poorer.