Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2018
UK
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £74.99

12687281-7744795635676725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SO, it looks like french steelbook are the only ones in Europe featuring title on the front (but it's in french), while other countries (ITA, SPA, UK) got english title on the spine and no title on the front.

I'm going to wait until payday to purchase this of Zavvi as they always take your money early. This way they won't be able to do that. Thanks to the price it won't sell out right away

Nothing between steelbooks so what are the chances of them being very scratched as dont think they be sealed.
Wonder if zavvi will find a bag big enough to send this in.

I looked at an unboxing video and you can clearly see a little flap of board top and bottom between each steelbook so should be ok. IT chapters 1 and 2 looked like they were metal to metal. Crazy that

Nothing between steelbooks so what are the chances of them being very scratched as dont think they be sealed.
Wonder if zavvi will find a bag big enough to send this in.

I looked at an unboxing video and you can clearly see a little flap of board top and bottom between each steelbook so should be ok. IT chapters 1 and 2 looked like they were metal to metal. Crazy that

Yes, if it's like the US release, then the box is like this with something to separate the individual steels:

1603456901314.png