The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 1st, 2015
Price: €100.32
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
Notes: Includes Blu-ray Steelbook, DVD digipack, 'OUTATIME' license plate, 55 page book, holographic postcard of Marty and his family, Sports Almanac and original movie poster.

91WL9kEyu9L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
The French listing no longer mentions anything about
- license plate "OUTATIME"
- 1 holographic postcard Marty and his family
- the Almanac of sports
- the original poster of the movie

They were in the previous 2010 Tin release

They updated the listing and removed all mention of the above and looks like its mostly likely the same as the UK Flux Capacitor Box set with 3 DVD's of the Films included as to what is different between the UK and France

I would advise caution with this until its 100% confirmed as to what the content is as it looks as now it no longer includes the items from the 2010 Tin release

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: chunk and luke98
The French listing no longer mentions anything about
- license plate "OUTATIME"
- 1 holographic postcard Marty and his family
- the Almanac of sports
- the original poster of the movie

They were in the previous 2010 Tin release

They updated the listing and removed all mention of the above and looks like its mostly likely the same as the UK Flux Capacitor Box set with 3 DVD's of the Films included as to what is different between the UK and France

I would advise caution with this until its 100% confirmed as to what the content is as it looks as now it no longer includes the items from the 2010 Tin release

I've noticed that the listing has changed, just says "blu ray + goodies" multiple times .. must say, I'm getting more and more disappointed with all the announcements, steelbook's art work, flux capacitor, one minute it contains certain extras then the next it doesn't :confused:
I have to say paul, I'm more excited about the book I've pre ordered ;):joy:

Guess we'll have to stay tuned to see what happens with these flux capacitor's and their contents:ohno:

At the moment I have flux boxset ordered with amazon france, amazon uk and zavvi :rofl:................ so far:wacky:

Reactions: paulboland
I've noticed that the listing has changed, just says "blu ray + goodies" multiple times .. must say, I'm getting more and more disappointed with all the announcements, steelbook's art work, flux capacitor, one minute it contains certain extras then the next it doesn't :confused:
I have to say paul, I'm more excited about the book I've pre ordered ;):joy:

Guess we'll have to stay tuned to see what happens with these flux capacitor's and their contents:ohno:

At the moment I have flux boxset ordered with amazon france, amazon uk and zavvi :rofl:................ so far:wacky:
I have Back to the Future Flux Box Set on pre order from
Amazon France
UK (Amazon/Zavvi)
Amazon USA/Canada

I also have the USA Digibook on Pre-order
I also have The Zavvi Trilogy Steelbook and individual Steelbooks on pre order

Add to that I also have on pre order the 224 Hardcover Book The Ultimate Visual History

With the Flux Box Set I will have to decide closer to release date who I keep my pre order with
If I forget ouch :LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: rodtp and chunk
I have Back to the Future Flux Box Set on pre order from
Amazon France
UK (Amazon/Zavvi)
Amazon USA/Canada

I also have the USA Digibook on Pre-order
I also have The Zavvi Trilogy Steelbook and individual Steelbooks on pre order

Add to that I also have on pre order the 224 Hardcover Book The Ultimate Visual History

With the Flux Box Set I will have to decide closer to release date who I keep my pre order with
If I forget ouch :LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol paul, tell me about it.. I was thinking when I was placing all these orders that I must write them all down while it's fresh in my mind.. it really would be a massive ouch:greedy::greedy::greedy::rofl:

I have everything on order the same as you, a part from the USA Digibook, because I thought that same digibook was going to be in one of the flux editions I've ordered, but from the pic's I've seen that may not be the case so I might have to order that too.

Who knew when we watched that film in the 80's it would cost us such a fortune throughout our lives:LOL:

I love them as much today as I ever did.. top films:drool: Micheal and Christopher at their best..just awesome:D and of course the amazing acting of that cute little guy that played Einstein :rofl:

Reactions: paulboland
I've got every Gift Set except the Zavvi one as well. Steelbook Collecting feels like a lot of work lately. I've got the same issue with the half dozen Jurassic World Gift Sets, and your right if you don't stay on top of them all and you forget EEK!EEK! :banghead: You will have big time problems! :facepalm:

I have the collectors tin from a few years ago what's different about this edition and which country has best price and edition,I see its in France,UK etc but are there ones better than other,I also need to see what the prices will be and compare against the oz dollar closer to time,I suppose I can get a rough idea on costs now but don't know how the oz dollar would compare to these places closer to time,but anyone tell me what editions are better and why as may place a pre order.

So items showing on this edition has it been changed or is what we see we get,does this come with steel book and what's different from this compared to say UK edition or even Canadian version or even German,I know the Canadian edition maybe be better price due to exchange rate but need to factor in what your getting. Is Canadian edition region free?

So items showing on this edition has it been changed or is what we see we get,does this come with steel book and what's different from this compared to say UK edition or even Canadian version or even German,I know the Canadian edition maybe be better price due to exchange rate but need to factor in what your getting. Is Canadian edition region free?
Why don't you look at the picture in the OP of this thread and compare it to the picture on amazon Canada and the answer will be obvious.

Already got tin version, this one looks to have a steel book but have ordered the Canadian one due to being cheaper for me just hope it's region free.

It really looks like this is the most complete Back to the Future Flux Capacitor edition released this October.

I've been looking at all the threads for the Flux Capacitor editions and here are all the pics available at the moment, one week before release:

— Germany (€55 - thread) :
ALLEMAGNE.png

— Japan ( ? - thread) :
JAPAN.jpg

— Scandinavia (€40 - thread) :
SWEDEN.jpg

— UK (£60 (amazon.co.uk/zavvi) - thread) :
ROYAUME UNI.png

— USA ($88 USD - thread) / Canada ($70 CAD - thread) :

USA:CANADA.png

— France (€100 - this thread) :

FRANCE.png

So it really looks like that despite not including the animated series, the French edition will end up being the only one with all the goodies :) (and it's been confirmed it's steelbook and not a stickerbook, amazon.fr haven't updated the picture in a while).

I am on the fence with France vs. Canada

Canada price is great for this set + Digibook + animated series
France: Price is twice the canada but have a lot of goodies + steelbook...however no animated series, and i don't know why they included dvd set :bored:. It would be better if they lower the price and exclude this dvd set or just exchanged for animated series.

I don't know what to do. We still have 2 weeks to decide.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I am on the fence with France vs. Canada

Canada price is great for this set + Digibook + animated series
France: Price is twice the canada but have a lot of goodies + steelbook...however no animated series, and i don't know why they included dvd set :bored:. It would be better if they lower the price and exclude this dvd set or just exchanged for animated series.

I don't know what to do. We still have 2 weeks to decide.
I'm the same, but the price and French title ruins it for me. So I'm sticking with my Canadian order.