Back to the Matrix' MATRIX COLLECTION

Dec 21, 2015
Well, this forum seems like my kind of forum! :D Love the Matrix, but due to a lack of space and money I'm focussing on movie editions only. Maybe one day I go after action figures and stuff...

Appreciate the time you take for looking through my Matrix collection.

By the way, I'm alway looking for editions I don't own yet, no matter if VHS, DVD, Blu-ray or whatever! ;)

Your thanks, likes and comments are greatly appreciated! :)
If you want to see some more, you're welcome to take a look to my other collections:

My Mondo Collection
My Plain Archive Collection
My Interstellar Collection
My From Dusk Till Dawn Collection
My Man of Steel Collection

DSC09929.JPG DSC09930.JPG DSC09931.JPG DSC09932.JPG DSC09933.JPG DSC09934.JPG DSC09935.JPG DSC09937.JPG DSC09938.JPG DSC09941.JPG

Last edited:
LOL are you serious? Haha :D

Yes, I was the one who bought it as I think it was the only one on eBay and 7,99$ was a quite reasonable price for a nice addition like that. At least there's a new medium in my Matrix collection. :D

Hope you'll find one as soon! Will let you know if I see one, but it seems like you'd see it anyways. :D
Yea, when I saw that it's already gone, I was like :arghh::arghh::arghh::cry::cry::cry::angry::angry::angry:
LOL! :p At least it's in the hands of another Matrix collector :thumbs:
And I wasn't even looking for it, I just happen to stumble upon it.

Reactions: Back to the Matrix
@Back to the Matrix You're making me jealous mann!!! Awesome pickup :thumbs:
I don't have this. I've been looking around for it though. I found a open one on eBay with missing disc so I didn't buy it. Where did you buy it sealed?
That's the JB Hi-Fi Exclusive by the way.

Nice, thanks. Didn't know it was JB HiFi exclusive! :D

Got it on eBay and paid about... 60€. I like the edition although it's not as special as it could have been. @AlienKing

Nice, thanks. Didn't know it was JB HiFi exclusive! :D

Got it on eBay and paid about... 60€. I like the edition although it's not as special as it could have been. @AlienKing
Damn! 60€? Can't afford that right now. I but I will keep looking for it though. I can't seem to find one sealed...

By the way, I didn't know you were a Man of Steel fan! :woot::thumbs::drool:

Reactions: Back to the Matrix
Damn! 60€? Can't afford that right now. I but I will keep looking for it though. I can't seem to find one sealed...

By the way, I didn't know you were a Man of Steel fan! :woot::thumbs::drool:

Yeah, wasn't that cheap but at least I got a sealed copy.

Well, about Man of Steel... it all started when I bought the US collector's tin and I got the soundtrack for birthday. As I really enjoy the movie more and more when I rewatch it, the french collector's edition and UK steelbook followed when their dropped. :) Are you into Man of Steel as well?

Yeah, wasn't that cheap but at least I got a sealed copy.

Well, about Man of Steel... it all started when I bought the US collector's tin and I got the soundtrack for birthday. As I really enjoy the movie more and more when I rewatch it, the french collector's edition and UK steelbook followed when their dropped. :) Are you into Man of Steel as well?
Bro! Am I into Man of steel? :rofl: LOL!
What if I told you Batman vs Superman is the only movie I'm looking forward to this year? :woot:
Suicide Squad and Deadpool seems cool from all the trailers and marketing but they can be a flop at the movies. But I know I will love BvS. :thumbs:

I should put up some pics of my collection. I seem to be slacking when it comes to taking pics of my collection, aren't I? :p

Holy ****, this is the best cake I've ever seen. Thank you @bloodsnake007 ! Guess my girlfriend's going to bake this one next year... :D

Thanks @monsterzebra ! And yeah, @AlienKing seems to be my long lost companion on this one. :D

By the way @AlienKing yes, you should definitely take pictures anytime soon! I'd love to see your collection! About Man of Steel: I totally understand your hope for BvS simple because of the fact that it's freaking Zack Snyder doing it! I loved Dawn of the Dead, Watchmen, 300, Sucker Punch and yes, I also loved Man of Steel. That's why BvS is also one of my must sees this year!

@Interstellarian : Probably take some pictures in the next weeks, although it's only been 3 additions. ;)

Holy ****, this is the best cake I've ever seen. Thank you @bloodsnake007 ! Guess my girlfriend's going to bake this one next year... :D

Thanks @monsterzebra ! And yeah, @AlienKing seems to be my long lost companion on this one. :D

By the way @AlienKing yes, you should definitely take pictures anytime soon! I'd love to see your collection! About Man of Steel: I totally understand your hope for BvS simple because of the fact that it's freaking Zack Snyder doing it! I loved Dawn of the Dead, Watchmen, 300, Sucker Punch and yes, I also loved Man of Steel. That's why BvS is also one of my must sees this year!

@Interstellarian : Probably take some pictures in the next weeks, although it's only been 3 additions. ;)
Happy Birthday @Back to the Matrix !!!!
WAIT....WHAT!? You're birthday is in January too? :OMG::OMG::OMG: Have you been stalking me or something? Plus you mention "my long lost companion..." :wow::wow::wow:
I don't know man :whistle: :LOL: :p

Seriously though, hope you have a wonderful day. Have fun! :thumbs: