Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Barbarian

Genre: Thriller, Horror

Director: Zach Cregger

Cast: Richard Brake, Justin Long, Bill Skarsgård, Georgina Campbell, Jaymes Butler, Sophie Sörensen, Matthew Patrick Davis, Kalina Stancheva, J.R. Esposito, Trevor Van Uden

Release: 2022-08-12

Plot: In town for a job interview, a young woman arrives at her Airbnb late at night only to find that her rental has been mistakenly double-booked and a strange man is already staying there. Against her better judgement, she decides to stay the night anyway, but soon discovers that there is much more to be afraid of in the house than the other house guest.

Disney won't be releasing this on disc.
Means I'll be rightfully downloading it for free, thankyouverymuch... :mad:

Reactions: vexred
This is definitely the best horror movie I've seen this year, and likely will remain so, plus one of the best movies of the year no matter the genre.
You absolutely have to go in without knowing much about it, and it's good the trailer, at least the one I've seen, didn't give away much. It's got a lot of surprises even if you think you know what to expect.
Too bad Evil Disney isn't releasing it on disc. I'm keeping my pirate copy and not ever paying for any streaming service.

Reactions: Space Cadet
Highly recommend this. Watched it last night and loved it

Knew nothing about it, not even watched the trailer and see it getting a lot of mentions and praise on twitter yesterday. Liked the look of a few posters, heard Justin Long was in it and it had a very high rating so just whacked it on. Pleasantly surprised. Pretty damn wild. Thought it was going to be a completely different film for the first half hour

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database