Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Baroque Portfolios
Protect, Store, & Transport Your Collection
Link: Baroque Portfolios
Portfolio (18x24) - $89.99
Portfolio (24x36) - $139.99
Portfolio (27x41) - $199.99
Portfolio Sleeves (18x24) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $14.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (24x36) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $19.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (27x41) - Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $74.97 for 15
Deluxe Leather Poster Weights - $29.99
Universal Tube Carry Strap - $7.99
Print Capsule's (5'') - $39.99

One of our main goals heading into 2018 was to continue to support the amazing art community that’s grown alongside and supported us. All of us here at Bottleneck are, first and foremost, collectors, and we’re always trying to find out what needs art collectors have, and how we could most affordably fulfill those needs with quality goods and services.

With that said, we’re incredibly proud to offer our newest product line, Baroque Portfolios!

6.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Gonna be pre-ordering one of these very soon as I can't find anything that matches it :wow: :D
What's your recommended time frame on flattening them out Mate?

depends how long they have been rolled. Like if you get a poster from a gallery mailed and you take it out of the tube the day you get it, within a few hours it will almost be ok for a portfolio, within a day it would pretty much be OK

if it's been rolled for a few weeks/months then you may need a good week or two to get it flat enough

if longer then untube it, and unroll it from the fraft paper but let it sit rolled for a day or so to let the paper breath, then after a day or three then start flattening it, it may take a few weeks to flatten

also by flatten i mean mostly flat, once it's been rolled you may always see a bit of curvature at the ends but basically you are looking for it to mostly lay flat without rolling up. like you may see the ends flare up a bit, at that point you should be OK to store in the portfolio.

once it it in the portfolio the weight of the other posters will also help flatten

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
No longer shipping internationally.
I have an order pending with them that said it would ship in September but no movement on it. Hopefully they'll be able to honor it.

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
@Strangerbyday were they shipping internationally before, I was not aware they ever were. I would say reach out to them and confirm.

If not I thought at Vice Press they were selling some too but also in an extreme scenario if you wanted to use my address to ship to, but I have no clue how expensive it would then be to ship over to you, I could imagine it being quite a bit

Reactions: Strangerbyday

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
@Strangerbyday were they shipping internationally before, I was not aware they ever were. I would say reach out to them and confirm.

If not I thought at Vice Press they were selling some too but also in an extreme scenario if you wanted to use my address to ship to, but I have no clue how expensive it would then be to ship over to you, I could imagine it being quite a bit
Yeah previously they were shipping internationally, there was a section in the FAQ on their site that mentioned international orders & there was a full list of countries in the drop down when checking out.

I emailed them earlier & they confirmed I’ll still receive mine but international orders ship a few weeks after domestic so probably won’t ship till the end of October. They also confirmed they’ve stopped international orders for now, presumably due to the changes in VAT & tax for EU countries.

• Informative
Reactions: Robles

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Yeah previously they were shipping internationally, there was a section in the FAQ on their site that mentioned international orders & there was a full list of countries in the drop down when checking out.

I emailed them earlier & they confirmed I’ll still receive mine but international orders ship a few weeks after domestic so probably won’t ship till the end of October. They also confirmed they’ve stopped international orders for now, presumably due to the changes in VAT & tax for EU countries.
Oh, bloody shame.
Really wanted to be picking one of these up soon and last I checked they were still shipping over to the UK, **** that they are no longer :wow: Worst thing is that I cant seem to find anything else of this size :cautious: Gonna have to hope that they start to ship back over here soon.