Completed Bates Motel (Season 5) [A&E]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
12651225_948013385275914_7929281750977303429_n.jpg

Description

Bates Motel, inspired by Hitchcock's genre-defining film, "Psycho," is a contemporary exploration of the formative years of Norman Bates' relationship with his mother, Norma, and the world they inhabit.

Plot Outline

In season two of “Bates Motel,” executive producers Carlton Cuse (“Lost”) and Kerry Ehrin (“Friday Night Lights”) dig deeper into the twisted world of the Bates family. Picking up from last season, Norman (Freddie Highmore) is fixating on Miss Watson’s death while Norma’s mysterious past starts to haunt the family with the introduction of her brother. Meanwhile, Norman’s brother Dylan, (Max Thieriot), gets more entrenched in the familial drug war that fuels White Pine Bay and finds himself right in the middle of the danger as Bradley (Nicola Peltz), who remains on the hunt to uncover her father’s killer, is driven to precarious extremes. Sheriff Romero (Nestor Carbonell), is caught up on all fronts as everything in town escalates and Emma (Olivia Cooke) complicates her relationship with Norman as the duo explore new love interests, bringing new and old characters along for the ride.

Attachments

• Bates Motel.jpg
    Bates Motel.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 Can't believe its finally ending!
Just went by the set a couple weeks ago. It will be sad if they take it down after its all done.
@kaw I know! :OMG: I've loved every minute, episode, and season of this amazing show! :drool: Can't believe it's already ending :(

And I've been to get back to you :emb:. Thanks for those amazing pics you sent me :photo: What an experience that must've been! notworthy: I agree, it'll be sad to see that set get torn down...

Reactions: kaw
Bates Motel’s series finale is set to air on Monday, April 24, and Deadline reports that A&E has decided to celebrate the occasion by airing a retrospective special following the conclusion of the series. Entitled Bates Motel: The Check-Out, the 30-minute special will air from 11:04 to 11:34pm EST.

The final season was on point from start to finish. Cast, writers everyone was phenomenal. You could tell everyone was aware of the risk they took with this series, but they went out and did something for the fans. You have to appreciate that. :thumbs::cigar:

giphy.gif

i was spending the last 2 weeks to binge the series.
Really enjoyed but Norma was a pain in the A**

Norma and Caleb, what a weird family.

All Characters where played very well.

Freddie Highmore damn, what a actor.

BUt my Fav Char was Chick Hogan, i dont know why. Really weird this Guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon