[ sexy wolfchild ]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: July 4, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

81XjEqnrXcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eww. I don't like that one at all. The only other time I saw that I think was on something from Cinemuseum.

I never saw that poster at any of the theatres in Toronto in 1989.
I'm not sure where it was shown, perhaps not in the US. The classic black and yellow bat logo is obviously the best known poster, but it's been used and everywhere for the last 33yrs lol

No, the poster CMA are looking to use is this one.. Which is also a theatrical poster fyi, but I'd perhaps assume a later anniversary release rather than an initial 1989 release one.

Screenshot_20220701-011126_IMDb.jpg

Reactions: Stygian and Flloydo
I'm not sure where it was shown, perhaps not in the US. The classic black and yellow bat logo is obviously the best known poster, but it's been used and everywhere for the last 33yrs lol

No, the poster CMA are looking to use is this one.. Which is also a theatrical poster fyi, but I'd perhaps assume a later anniversary release rather than an initial 1989 release one.

View attachment 535952
That's a nice looking poster.

I was wrong about CMA then. I remember now that the first poster you put up I think was part of the art used on a set of the first 4 Batman movie steelbooks or one of the slips but I don't remember from who.

Last edited:
That's a nice looking poster.

I was wrong about CMA then. I remember now that the first poster you put up I think was part of the art used on a set of the first 4 Batman movie steelbooks or one the slips but I don't remember from who.
It was HDzeta release was used on the slip not the steelbook itself

Thread 'Batman Anthology 1-4 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]' Batman Anthology 1-4 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Both this, & Returns, have spot gloss steels. Gloss undercoat, coming through on all the text and the car blueprint lines.

Aside from the design, the finish is quite nice in hand. Returns sucks all over, I'm sending mine back. Batman is passable, it'd be much better if both the slip and steel were brighter though.

I don't understand the hate, i think these are great for what they are, nice addition to the collection!

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 53
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 44
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 49
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg