Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

817sVhpNUUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like this line for the nolan movies, pass on the burton ones, though. will they ever use the perfect poster art on the steel itself? jeez.

Well these are going to hang around for a long time. Zavvi left the word "steelbook" off their listings.

• Haha
Reactions: a_o
I think all 5 are bad.

The steel art and slips anyway. Just awful. The Nolan trilogy look like knock offs. And the burtons just cr@p

Extras are all cool but the steel and slip art is 100% not worth £40 x 5 between May and June lol

I’d love to get some cool steels for the 2 burton films. Shame these 2 look so bad. And after zeta, blufans and manta I won’t need anymore Nolan batman film editions easiest passes in a while

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Im in for now on all of them. New art for all just really would have liked different art on slip and steel. But for about 230 for 5 releases its not bad

I like the Nolan steels, not a fan of the Burton steelbooks. My biggest fear is they're not glossy, and the nolan steels need dat shiny stuff.

The Nolan trilogy is ordered for now
I went with amazon since it way cheaper and it's not bad for a price considering the whole package!
Will see how it turns out in hand and with some more and clear BS