Mondo BATMAN: ONE DARK KNIGHT by Jock.

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This week we're keeping the signal bright with killer new Batman screenprints by Jock and Francesco Francavilla.

Both Jock and Francesco have raised the bar for reframing DC Comics’ greatest detective, even teaming up alongside Scott Snyder to handle art duties for BATMAN: THE BLACK MIRROR. We’re thrilled to join forces once again and celebrate two recent favorites from some of the best to ever draw comics.

Jock’s BATMAN: ONE DARK KNIGHT is special. For years we’ve known Jock was a pretty good artist, but it turns out he’s a pretty good writer, too. We’re proud to offer a new screenprint of the gorgeous cover art, featuring a spot varnish title treatment, as well as an original art variant of Jock’s brilliant inks.

Last year we worked on a poster for Matt Reeves’ excellent THE BATMAN with Francesco Francavilla. At the time we knew we also wanted to develop a second poster with Francesco focused on the incredible new Batmobile, as a nod to Francesco’s original Batman 1972 design.

All four posters will be available on Thursday, February 2 at 11AM CT at The Drop on mondoshop.com.

1.jpg
BATMAN: ONE DARK KNIGHT Screenprinted Poster. Art by Jock. Printed by DL Screenprinting. 36" x 24”. Edition of 265. Expected to ship to select countries in May 2023. $60

2.jpg
BATMAN: ONE DARK KNIGHT ORIGINAL ART VARIANT Screenprinted Poster. Art by Jock. Printed by DL Screenprinting. 36" x 24”. Edition of 140. Expected to ship to select countries in May 2023. $75

Reactions: Billy Talent
After sleeping on it I think I am going for the FF Batmobile one even though I love most of Jock's work and want to see more posters from him.

Now I just need to decide reg or var on that one

Reactions: Billy Talent
Did you get the Jock Reg? It's actually still not sold out as of 12:30
Yes I picked the regular up as well also The Batman vinyl sound track (solid color)
I regret not checking up on mondo releases, they had the The Batman Timed edition poster, didn't even realize those were released only found out about those today.

Did you get the Jock Reg? It's actually still not sold out as of 12:30
Yes I picked the regular up, also The Batman vinyl sound track (solid color)
regret not grabbing the Batman Timed edition poster, didn't even realize those were released
My pc won't let me upload the image so here is the link what poster I am referring to:

Last edited: